Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
what board/tabletop games does gbs like?

ive been playing gloom and galaxy truckers lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I bought "Tabletop Simulator" on Steam, so I can play any board game from my computer.

Sadly most board games aren't singleplayer.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
dominion, power grid, carcassone, space alert

just bought the resistance: avalon

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Effectronica posted:

dominion, power grid, carcassone, space alert

carcassone is fun but i prefer to play it on my tablet

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314340/

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Effectronica posted:

imp zone taught me how to play that game online http://www.theresistanceonline.com/

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
past lives when i was a kid. that's about it, really

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
Seven Wonders. Blast to play even with only three players.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Star Wars Episode One Monopoly which just so happens to be the most well designed Monopoly ever made and I have no idea why it took till loving Phantom Menace to create it and why they dont continue making it.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

darkwing cuck posted:

carcassone is fun but i prefer to play it on my tablet

I also like this but it takes away that cool 15-minute argument over where the fields are that shows you who your true friends are. (The answer is none of them. None of them are your friends because your friends would loving understand that the field doesn't cross a god damned road)

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Board games more like highway to suicide by hanging

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Axis and Allies and Attack! were really fun back in college. No one I know has time for board games these days unfortunately; I have a copy of Axis and Allies that has sat untouched for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I like to play Cards Against Humanity and pretend pairing the Retard card with the George Bush card makes me original and cool.

• Locked thread