Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Fantasy things that are cool as heck:

Werewolves
Dwarves
Incredible Hulk

Fantasy things that suck:

Vampires
Elves
whatever the opposite of the hulk is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

CaptainAssholay posted:

Fantasy things that are cool as heck:

Werewolves
Dwarves
Incredible Hulk

Fantasy things that suck:

Vampires
Elves
whatever the opposite of the hulk is

What about dragons?

naem
May 29, 2011

I disagree but only because vampires and elves encourage nerdy women to dress up in slut clothes

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think

Viridiant posted:

What about dragons?

Everything not in the list is in the neutral zone

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
That's fine then.

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTDrVYlkIW8

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Sup guys, another bad rear end loner here"

(Struggle to sit Indian style, gut hanging over belt. Start opening bag of cheetos.)

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

do you guys know a good lunar calender app? My Galaxy Gear doesnt come with one, but at least it stays on during full moones. Wish I could say the same for my Google GLass..

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Uh, I wasn't joking guys, where's the Frankenstein chat? Stuff like Naem's shop-talk is great, but my kind doesn't you know, eat people or turn them. Though we'll certainly strangle them til their heads pop off like you do.

naem
May 29, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

Uh, I wasn't joking guys, where's the Frankenstein chat? Stuff like Naem's shop-talk is great, but my kind doesn't you know, eat people or turn them. Though we'll certainly strangle them til their heads pop off like you do.

LOOKOUT FIRE!!

Ha just joshin ya

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Choco1980 posted:

You mother fucks shouldn't even be alive. Werewolves are one with nature and you are an abomination!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

You can be a werewolf in Skyrim and it sort of owns especially during the time when you can't control it. That and the crazy god quest with the staff that turns people into chickens are some of the best moments of the game.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

Who the hell keeps on putting you guy together. It's like there is a factory line now a days.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
wherewolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQtgx4iG8E

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Wicker Man posted:

You mother fucks shouldn't even be alive. Werewolves are one with nature and you are an abomination!

It's bigoted folks like you that really cause a lot of the unrest among the monster communities. I'll have you know at least two of the people I'm a composite of were alive at the time of my creation. But let's get back on track here and discuss the real issues. Like what do you all do when folks decide to just come and move into your lair? Does scaring them off do enough, or should you straight up murder them? If the latter, do you do it slowly, picking them off one at a time and raising the fear from in secret, or do you just charge in and blindly splatter the group?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm a weregnome so when the full moon is out i turn into a fancy little man in a pointy hat and live in a tree.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

It's bigoted folks like you that really cause a lot of the unrest among the monster communities. I'll have you know at least two of the people I'm a composite of were alive at the time of my creation. But let's get back on track here and discuss the real issues. Like what do you all do when folks decide to just come and move into your lair? Does scaring them off do enough, or should you straight up murder them? If the latter, do you do it slowly, picking them off one at a time and raising the fear from in secret, or do you just charge in and blindly splatter the group?

From what I hear from all you other composite lighting brains, you eventually dress up like a crazy old man, and buy a shot gun with blanks. Then weirdly enough you all end up going trans or gay or something. You all have too many body parts on your body.

Try to find your version of match.com or something.

naem
May 29, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

I mean once a month I go dig a hole under a tree, get real hairy and want to eat people not much thought goes into it.

I mean my apt right on the edge of town (near the woods) is sweet I've got 2000 sq feet, two parking spots and a fireplace

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
How do you get rid of pixies?

Can one of you werewolves just like...come eat all my pixies?

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
i used to be afraid of warewoofs I'd cry and cry and my parents they sayd there were no such things as warewelves but i knew aint never gonna believe them and I aint never did sleep because I knew werewalves would git me so they got a priest in my room an he said warwelves would never hurt me if I believed in jesus and if I stroked the holy bishop so I rubbed and rubbed and tugged and pulled until the biships holy sacrement gushed all over my face and u know what? Them werfwalves never did get to gittin' me, no sir!

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Do you know why all these spiritualist types are super crazy? Because trying to cast magic spells and poo poo snaps the human mind in loving half. Look up Shamanic Illness it's cool/spooky

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I caught my Werewolf buddy having sex with a dog once. He wasn't in wolf form :(

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
recent studies and MRI scans reveal that dogs have roughly the same mental capacity as a two year old human. so ify ou gently caress a dog it's worse than being a pedo cuz your a pedo AND a dogfucker. makes you think

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Viridiant posted:

Buy a bug zapper if you want them dead.
Buy a bird feeder if you want them to keep cats from making GBS threads on your lawn.

Deki posted:

I caught my Werewolf buddy having sex with a dog once. He wasn't in wolf form :(

Well you're going to have little puppies to worry about. Just kidding.
Yeah he's hosed up and probably bit a werewolf to become one just for an excuse. Don't hang around with him any more. Just have the number of the local vampire hunting group at hand, and make sure he knows that you have that number.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

revealing my tru self

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
kornwolf is a pretty fun book imo

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Buffy was a female werewolf...

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Viridiant posted:

they're...poisonous and can return to Arcadia at will so they can't be caught

best thing to do...spread some magnetic iron filings all over the place and turn down the thermostat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Buffy was a female werewolf...

She was? Is that a good show?

• Locked thread