Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Does anyone here live right outside of any famous locations? I live outside of Starved Rock State park, an Illinois Landmark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i live in the former capital of the confederacy, we got hella national landmarks

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry the thread title was meant to read "Do you live near any local natonal treasures?" I don't know how I messed this up. :sweatdrop:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
There's a shed in my backyard!!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i live in dc and personally own paul reveres lantern

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Pizza place near me closes at 4am

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
a couple down the street from me made national news for neglecting their child to death

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
a makeshift civil war hospital full of amputated limb ghosts

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
heh, its kind of like jumbo shrimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

there's a bench on the pavement around the corner from me marking where some dude got stabbed to death a few years ago

• Locked thread