Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Squelch Hardon posted:

An 8th DD would make it easier for all the 40,000 people to get coffee in the morning, whereas a church would help people............ ??

they had a bunch of town meetings and literally the only people who publicly expressed any kind of support for the plan had some connection to the developers and everyone else said it was stupid and here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:coffeepal:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
:synthy:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

CharlestonJew posted:

it makes you get fired from your job and order grand pianos off the internet

sounds p.cool

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

havent been to dunkin since i was doing all nighters in college but it was aight then

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u can usually get a free coffee if u grab the person in front of u's coffee when they arent paying attention, and then be all like aha when they have ur large pumpkin spice ice regular out and be like i guess u must have given me the wrong one lol...classic hustle from my poverty days

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Have to admit I really don't understand the love of glazed donuts.

Would only eat a fresh, piping hot cinnamon donut.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i remember when they literally used to make the donuts but those days are long gone :(

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Robbie Fowler posted:

Have to admit I really don't understand the love of glazed donuts.

Would only eat a fresh, piping hot cinnamon donut.

that sounds p good

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This frog is all "Get the gently caress out, you fucker"

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I love their coffee, and I like that they put in the cream because I'm lazy.

Catpants McStabby
Jul 10, 2001

seriously, :wtc:
I work in the single plant that makes ALL of Dunkin's donuts (rings and shells) for north america (70k cases a week).
AMA

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwfrBbNo5Jg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:coffee:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RndbGoMU0mk

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
had it for the first time ever last month

it was kay

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
poo poo donuts if you have a mom and pop around. Coffee is pretty decent, better than Starbuck's poo poo any day of the week.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Jokes on you, op. America doesn't fuckin run.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
the coolata i had was actually nice. not too sweet.

^ we rascal to and fro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

what kind of frog is this

• Locked thread