Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
The Fourth Wall. Me and my opponent just stare at the audience and slowly shake our heads disapprovingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the third reich ruiner where i suplex my opponent from the turnbuckle and then kill six million jews and then myself

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The poo poo Post

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Sweet Tea posted:

the third reich ruiner where i suplex my opponent from the turnbuckle and then kill six million jews and then myself

the shekel slam

-drains the bank accounts of nearby goyim

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The Helldump.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the africa bambata where i infect my opponent with ebola and aids from contact with my bodily fluids then lose the match because i'm so weak and die of starvation with flies all over my face

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
The ISassinator.

I impregnate two underage girls and send them back to their home country, employing the methods of the trojan horse of troy. :bahgawd:

Wicks
May 7, 2009
The choke-dump

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
The Dorner.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
the aristocrat

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Victory Suicida Nelson Frog Splash followed by a Double-Butt Clutch.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
double polish heart attack

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the rude romancer where i take my opponent out to a nice dinner with wine and dessert and everything, i even wear a nice suit, and then never call him again.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the grover bulldozer where i build a very poorly constructed home and lure my opponent into the home and then it collapses on both of us while we're sleeping

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
the crippler crossface

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Sweet Tea posted:

the grover bulldozer where i build a very poorly constructed home and lure my opponent into the home and then it collapses on both of us while we're sleeping

is the whole thing the name or just the grover bulldozer

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the whole thing is the name

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

The mid-life enlarged heart explosion.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Sweet Tea posted:

the whole thing is the name

i like it

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Fumble posted:

The mid-life enlarged heart explosion.

hofnar posted:

double polish heart attack

copyrighted bro

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

hofnar posted:

copyrighted bro

Fine, The Cable Pully Choke-out.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
The Real American - I infect my opponent with disease and watch as they go bankrupt due to medical bills, culminating in them sucking dicks for tricks only 18 months after a promising career.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Fumble posted:

Fine, The Cable Pully Choke-out.

approve

content:

the morally inept

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

The Penny Pincher, I throw a hand full of lose change at my opponent and a flock of hungry jews descend from the auditorium and pecks the opponent to death.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Fumble posted:

The Penny Pincher, I throw a hand full of lose change at my opponent and a flock of hungry jews descend from the auditorium and pecks the opponent to death.

is it the whole thing or just the penny pincher

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
The Inverted Indian - my opponent and I select three lucky males from the audience and ganges-rape the first woman we lay eyes on, admonishing her for the fact.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the dog house devastator where i pile fries high all over my opponent until he's suffocated by fries and then i get my restaurant shut down because someone finds a whole mouse in their food

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The Prostate Milker

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
The Charleston Shuffle - my opponent and i lynch niggas and drag them around local streets from the back of our truck.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
The Twat Guzzler

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
cleveland steamer

dirty sanchez

wait

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010