Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Even tho this post gives me a throbbing unceasing erection, I am terrified that if our relationship progresses that you will only leave me with the patchy memory of a sweaty night filled with dripping engorged genitals and feverish unmatched pleasures, and I am looking for a more stable relationship right now ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Fair enough

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Just learn to suck ur own dick and move on with your life op. That only covers the physical aspects of chronic loneliness, though, then you need to replace all of your intimate desires with video games so you can stop yourself from eating a bullet.

Or go to the gym idk

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
call them females instead of girls or women

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Are you a supreme gentleman ?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Lies. Lie about everything.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
How do I get the females of the human species to like me?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i've never met a girl who wasn't impressed by a martyr, have you considered martyrdom?

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
You won't find the kinship you need in this world op. Embrace celibacy as a way of life

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Be your avatar OP.

Chicks dig spaceghost.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the forbidden romance of account sharing is the ultimate act of love and commitment

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
be provocative and be organised. it worked for bill phlegm

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
get them into kinky poo poo that they'd think only you can get her off with. its like youve never enslaved a fuckpig before.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
THE LADIES LIKE A MAN WHO SPEAKS WITH A POWERFUL VOICE OP

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
op read the elliot rodger thread and don't do any of that

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gorki posted:

op read the elliot rodger thread and don't do any of that

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

dab a bit of beef broth on your neck and put a small piece of bacon behind both ears for good measure

edit: sorry, that's dogs not girls

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Let them think that they can dominate you, as though you were a powerful but weak-willed animal, a horse in want of a rider. Then make them pay for their hubris

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
become a top-notch poster on somethingawful dot com

Aug 4, 2010

be rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

You're probably intolerable for more than a few hours OP, hth.

• Locked thread