Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
They asked for it in one of my other threads, see here:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whoa whoa whoa whoa slow down there lets not get crazy

your not even a mod

lets consutl a professional

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i am a part time mod on some other boards on the internet, im willing to cosign this petition

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I think you might be making up this supposed uncle at nintendo

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

gently caress it, ban everyone, then there won't be all these drat posts to read

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

ok but wait till he gives me back my pokemon yellow cartridge, he said he was gonna plug it into the machine at work and unlock mew for me.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
They were obviously asking you to post a banme thread, not asking to be banned themselves.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Is this the banme thread?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
do I have to ban the OP now? Sorry, I'm new to this.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

does this mean i actually have to kill myself? drat.,.. owned

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just thought it was a very witty first reply OP I hope you didn't take my ribbing personally, sorry

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

no they will not posted:

do I have to ban the OP now? Sorry, I'm new to this.

Take action now. Ask questions later.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I just thought it was a very witty first reply OP I hope you didn't take my ribbing personally, sorry

Too late

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Poverty discs.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Too late now. Rest in peace 1st replier. You were too good for this world and only now do we realize the consequences for our mistake.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
This is the worst banme thread I've ever seen.
You forgot to post the goat man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Obviously when someone says "me" they mean themselves. I was just obliging what I thought were my uncle's desires at the time. I try to help my family out, you know? I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

• Locked thread