Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Of Monsters and Men's song "Dirty Paws."

What the hell is this song about? I hear it at least twice a day on my drives to and from work and it confuses the poo poo out of me. A pet dragonfly WHAT!?

Help me out here, hipster Goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its about wiping your butt and the toilet paper breaks

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

"Iceland"

also ecologism or something

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Furry scat play obviously

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

It's about earnestness or some other trite bullshit but mostly it's replacing mumford and sons for everything that is wrong with white people

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I just looked that song up because I'd never heard it and it sounds like a computer program wrote it using Rhymezone.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I just looked that song up because I'd never heard it and it sounds like a computer program wrote it using Rhymezone.

This was also my impression. It's like the pretentious hipster version of this http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ll9zy0/key-and-peele-funky-nonsense

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

it's like playing skyrim with your ears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

it was just a mediocre and forgettable hipster neo-folk song until they had to do the group "hey!" thing

then it became a joke

• Locked thread