Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I didn't get a breakfast this morning and as a result of my low blod sugar I had a bad attitude. I've since eaten lunch and am feeling a lot brighter.
I regret my previous behavior and would like to apologize to the following Goons:

Charleston Jew: I'm sorry I insinuated that your penis is roughly 1/8th the average size.

Gary Oldman's Diary: I called you a joke but actually you MAKE jokes that are very funny and your comeback made me crack up.

Use this thread as a safe space to make your own amends.
If you feel left off my list and that I owe you an apology speak up and I will decide on a case-by case basis whether I'm actually sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Applewhite: Okay maybe you had a GF when the story happened, maybe, but I banged her once so I apologise.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Sorry about your furry fetish op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

krampster2 posted:

Applewhite: Okay maybe you had a GF when the story happened, maybe, but I banged her once so I apologise.

That's okay. I never ended up getting to bang her so it's not like she was really cheating.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm sorry for belittling people uglier and less blessed in having an Adonis like body.
I'm also sorry my penis is larger than the majority of people's and that my crippling mental illness has caused me to have an uncountable amount of sex partners.
I'm also sorry for my coworkers who routinely make less money than me because I am inordinately lucky.

I'm also sorry that I am mentally retarded.

• Locked thread