Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Report in how many apples you bent today

I got 12 :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I farted does that count

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i sliced some up and made a pie, op

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Today I threw an iMac at a genius and shouted HASHTAG BENDGATE LOSER then drove off on a segway

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i would have done more but a bunch of kids from like the loca ldaycare or whatever got dropped off at the mall and i couldnt get a good shot at the rest

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LifeSizePotato posted:

i sliced some up and made a pie, op

I eat one on the way to work each morning :unsmith:

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

RobattoJesus posted:

Today I threw an iMac at a genius and shouted HASHTAG BENDGATE LOSER then drove off on a segway

Pfffffffffffffahhhhahaha.... you WHAT? Thats insane my dude

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Squelch Hardon posted:

Pfffffffffffffahhhhahaha.... you WHAT? Thats insane my dude

I'm a liar and didn't do any of that. I went in and bought an iPhone, but I totally thought about doing it just like in the films where it looks like I've done something insane but then it cuts back to me just politely buying a phone with money I don't have.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
every night at midnight, i get a phone call on my iphone.

its always the same guy calling, but it sounds like he's eating something while talking, like fruit. an apple even if you can say.

keeps calling about cardigans or sweaters or some weird poo poo. i tell him i'm not a clothing store and he gets really mad and poo poo and says i'll never work silicon valley again.

this has been happening for three years

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
If they called the cops or pressed charges wouldn't that be a tacit admission that the phones do bend and that's not OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BeefThief posted:

I farted does that count

no but its considered meritorious conduct anyway

• Locked thread