Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yeah I had no idea the meat was made exactly like those eggs. poo poo is going to be amazing in omlettes when I want a quick eat and don't have time to cook steak for breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
drat sounds good I'll mix it in with my ramen sounds great

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Can't give it to any of my animals because it has onions in it apparently. Yeah that's right Taco bell meat cannot be consumed by domesticated animals.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sounds good, link please

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
soylent was made for people like you

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Taint Reaper posted:

Yeah I had no idea the meat was made exactly like those eggs. poo poo is going to be amazing in omlettes when I want a quick eat and don't have time to cook steak for breakfast.

This is how the ebola outbreak started

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

soylent was made for people like you

if soylent tasted like meat I would probably eat it, but it does not.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you mean i can run for the border from the comfort of my own home?

hope youre happy op ill never see the light of day again

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
iirc its mostly oats, cellulose and soy, but the portion of it that is meat-based is indeed 100% meat.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
HORRIBLE. WORST PURCHASE EVER!!
I have 3 special needs children who were expecting it to be more like choco tacos. NO WAY!!!! the shells were in pieces and tasted like corn tortillas, not some dessert item. The kids screamed and cried in disappointment. WAY TO GO TACO BELL!!
ugh

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

taco bell is a "defeat" meal. i don't think it's wise to start your morning with that kind of negativity.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

gggiiimmmppp posted:

sounds good, link please

Risky
May 18, 2003

Doesn't taco bell stretch their meat out with saw dust or something.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Risky posted:

Doesn't taco bell stretch their meat out with saw dust or something.

they dont

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BKPR posted:

taco bell is a "defeat" meal. i don't think it's wise to start your morning with that kind of negativity.

i wake up every day with an am crunchwrap and a mtn dew kickstart and my life is all kickflips and bongrips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

taco bell breakfast is honestly the worst food i've ever eaten before 10AM, so i'm a tad skeptical

(RIP crunchwrap sliders tho)

• Locked thread