Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Proof that hoes come a dime a dozen baby. <smooth bassline>

I think Prince Paul may have done well in elementary math. I wonder what he called this theorem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
How tiny are these prostitutes? How big is your pocket? Something isn't making sense here.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

being a goon the pants are at least 38-420s the prostitutes may be people printed off of craigslist

makes ya think

feller
Jul 5, 2006

air pocket under the sea

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
buy another 36 hoes, d'uh. slightly used, blemished, or irregular. u don't even need to die a martyr to live like a saudi shaikh

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trixie Hardcore posted:

How tiny are these prostitutes? How big is your pocket? Something isn't making sense here.

Let me show you what can fit in my pocket babey.....:mrgw:

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
throw the change onto a busy highway and enjoy the carnage

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I mean I guess it's fine if you don't mind your prostitutes covered in lint and smelling like nickels but I'm not interested.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Robbie Fowler posted:

throw the change onto a busy highway and enjoy the carnage

human traffic is not a laughing matter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
drat those must be some huge pants, are you a giant?

• Locked thread