Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I am really good at rolling joints. I'm talking world class. Give me some weed and something I can roll into a tube and I will roll you a perfectly even burning stick of love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

:getin:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it took years to get good at this for me but i'm p good at it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ever seen one of those slick Jims that can roll one handed? Yeah, that's me. :smug:

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Yeah I usually boil them instead of grill.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im pretty terrible at it. idk if im doing it too loose or too tight or what but often it doesnt burn good

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Parallax Scroll posted:

im pretty terrible at it. idk if im doing it too loose or too tight or what but often it doesnt burn good

Probably too tight. A loose joint will burn unevenly but it won't be too much of a problem. I taught myself by rolling paper tubes first over a pen then filling it in. Then I started smoking rolling tobacco and the rest is history. I rolled one while I was typing this post!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Probably too tight. A loose joint will burn unevenly but it won't be too much of a problem. I taught myself by rolling paper tubes first over a pen then filling it in. Then I started smoking rolling tobacco and the rest is history. I rolled one while I was typing this post!

i hope you roll weed and tobacco together

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thx ill keep that in mind

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yeah most people just have a problem with how tight/loose they're making it. you really have to relax and be comfortable if you wanna roll a good joint

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI07PlhNbEQ

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBaQo86vx48

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xaris posted:

i hope you roll weed and tobacco together

Oh yeah, I even put a little nub of tobacco at the roach so you don't have to smoke it all the way down and it acts as a filter. I'm serious, I've got this poo poo down to a science.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I appreciate that guy is disabled and is doing his best but that's a lovely joint. Crushing the weed up like that means that it's gonna be uneven plus you're rubbing off a lot of crystals that'll stick to your finger and reduce the potency.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I remembered when I first tried it was hard to ever get something that burned evenly, I never knew what witchcraft my friends did to roll them right. I asked for tips/pointers and watched my friends but far as I could tell there wasn't any different technique I was missing out on or anything. Then one day I sorta just started rolling good ones myself and I don't really know happened because it's not like I was doing anything different. I feel like when I was learning it was easier to make larger ones but now that I can use a smaller personal amount I smoke them a lot more often.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

I appreciate that guy is disabled and is doing his best but that's a lovely joint. Crushing the weed up like that means that it's gonna be uneven plus you're rubbing off a lot of crystals that'll stick to your finger and reduce the potency.

so u got a counterpoint video? If it's all sticky & stanky then it needs to be busted up for a narrow L

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
With all the technologies today who has time for rolling joints, it's not 1972 and we ain't cheech and chong

gently caress dat wack poo poo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

exspurt analcyst posted:

so u got a counterpoint video? If it's all sticky & stanky then it needs to be busted up for a narrow L

I'm not sure he could do it but you just chop it up with scissors, then use the blades of the scissors to scrape the resin off your fingers.
I've noticed American's smoke weed differently to how we do it here. When I first learned that you smoke a "bowl" I thought you just used a different term for "cone". Then I learned that your bongs have a much wider and more shallow receptacle for the weed than we do.

Probably because of your fat fingers.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i call them cones too eh ya oval office come over ta mine for a cone

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fer a cone sorry

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Where's the new dog house thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Probably NOT because of your fat fingers rear end.

FTFY

*booking at trip to Prague before da bola hits*

• Locked thread