Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if you're too poor to afford weed or meds, drinking ginger tea regularly helps a lot (add rosemary if you can!) also go for a walk at least every other day. Endorphins help a lot!

edit: and most importantly: talk to people! someone! anyone! at least someone once a week. reminding yourself that you are a human being does wonders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

he gbs 2.34 experiment has failed, you cant have all these low effort threads

the mods realized this and fled

now poo poo threads are popping up every second, with poo poo posts streaming out like a broken dam

welcome to gbs 3.0 idiots

How long will it take to capture GBS? 29 days
Will Lowtax be killed? No
Total posting casualties: 500 probated
Total mod casualties : 1 arrested, 4 MIA, 1 confirmed autistic
Total GBS casualties U.S.: 110 banned
Will the FYAD members poo poo everywhere? Yes
Will the poo poo posters post to the end? Yes
Will forums cancer be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Lowtax launch attacks on the shitposters? Yes
Will Lowtax launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Israel retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Lowtax sacrifice L/F (gas/nuke it)? Yes
Will the games thread make a grab for independence? Yes
Will FYAD do anything silly like try for forums? Yes
Will Lowtax burn the server room? Yes
How long will the Spanish Manlove be occupying GBS? ~15 years
Will the new GBS collapse under it's own hubris?Yes
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

We have to look at what those good poster casualties are- just because they're good posters doesn't make them innocent! Lets take a look at a few possibilities:

1) A good poster walking down the street to market gets probated for saying "im gay."

2) A good poster asleep in their house is banned when their account is targeted by a autistic mod and banned up.

OK, these two are regrettable good posters being banned- but since the Mods doesn't make a habit of targetting good posters or pedophiles, they're very small in number!

3) A good poster working in a #gamergate thread banned when somebody threatens to kill Anita Sarkeesian is bombed.

4) A good poster is helldumped while scouring old mincraft threads.

5) A good poster is banned before he can say "gas".

6) A good poster is banned when the thread he is posting in is gassed by a gay baby mod.

7) i'm gay.

etc, etc. The list goes on. My point is that there are a lot of good posters directly supporting the mmods that aren't exactly "innocent" and would be mire rightly counted among the mod casualties than good poster. I'm a good poster i'm gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i find cucking funny both conceptually and as a word (cuck, fnnnnhahahaa) will i survive the purge, perhaps serving as a death squad member for the vichy puppet mods?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pon de Bundy posted:

now poo poo threads are popping up every second, with poo poo posts streaming out like a broken dam

We have to look at what those good poster casualties are- just because they're good posters doesn't make them innocent! Lets take a look at a few possibilities:

1) A good poster walking down the street to market gets probated for saying "im gay."

2) A good poster asleep in their house is banned when their account is targeted by a autistic mod and banned up.

OK, these two are regrettable good posters being banned- but since the Mods doesn't make a habit of targetting good posters or pedophiles, they're very small in number!

3) A good poster working in a #gamergate thread banned when somebody threatens to kill Anita Sarkeesian is bombed.

6) A good poster is banned when the thread he is posting in is gassed by a gay baby mod.

7) i'm gay.

etc, etc. The list goes on. My point is that there are a lot of good posters directly supporting the mmods that aren't exactly "innocent" and would be mire rightly counted among the mod casualties than good poster. I'm a good poster i'm gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im also gay

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i liked how my hands used to tremble every second i was around people during my highschool years i dont know why people got to make a big deal over it. oh im anxious as gently caress and can basically accidentally give girls orgasms by resting my hand on their lap!! the horror!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i liked how my hands used to tremble every second i was around people during my highschool years i dont know why people got to make a big deal over it. oh im anxious as gently caress and can basically accidentally give girls orgasms by resting my hand on their lap!! the horror!

It wasn't really their fault. Humans are social and you clearly have some genetic mistakes in your genome since you act like that. Your highschool colleagues were, unconsciously, segregating you from the gene pool.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Pon de Bundy posted:

7) i'm gay.

lmao

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
people liked me i mean like how everyone wants to medicate everyone in the bottom 20 percent of the introversion scale. its stupid.

naturally outgoing people are a hell of alot more dangerous.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Get this, I kiss girls and go to local band shows..... you've all been trolled......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

most of my erotic fantasies start with being approached by some nice gentlemen who tell me I'm a fantastic person with boundless potential and end with me swabbing cabins as an underfed slave on the Sea Org

Your lying, you know drat well all your sexual fantasies involve anime.

• Locked thread