Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh man, so like today, in Business Application Development, we were supposed to have a message box that said "Please enter a numeric value" if the user entered, like, a letter instead of a numbuer

but get this

my classmate put "MessageBox.Show("Titties") instead!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
You card!

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Back in April of '99 I saw a couple of computer game nerds massacre a dozen students before killing themselves. This was in Colorado.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Back in April of '99 I saw a couple of computer game nerds massacre a dozen students before killing themselves. This was in Colorado.

That's nuts!!!! Haha

Aug 4, 2010

i saw they were passing a message around and giggling, the message went to everyone but they forgot to give it to me so i dont even know what the joke was, haha bunch of idiots.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
That's the good poo poo that makes a YosPos poster hoot and holler at the computer screen at two am and wake up their gbs wife

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
In business and society class

What the? Family guy in a powerpoint? Thaaaaat's good poo poo!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
drink half a bottle of ipicac at the beginning of lunch and then 15 minutes then spend the next 15 minutes vomiting into a garbage can to our constant laughter.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
My rear end in a top hat friends and I would pick a kid every quarter to call "Jennings" in high school. It was one of those giant suburb schools so it was pretty impossible to know everyone. We'd pick one of those scrawny, haven't hit puberty freshman kids and address him like our butler. We'd tell him to make sure to scrub wersh room. Jennings, make sure to water the shrubbery. Jennings, clean the linens.

When we lost a football game or something, we'd sort of pick him out of the crowd and scream Jennings get your rear end over here. And then we'd yell about beating Jennings rear end.

At one point we had to talk to the school consoler. Because we switched up our Jennings, she was none the wiser and bought the story that he was an imaginary friend one of my friends had.

We were kinda dicks, but football culture in my town meant it was just the boys having fun.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

ThisGuy posted:

My rear end in a top hat friends and I would pick a kid every quarter to call "Jennings" in high school. It was one of those giant suburb schools so it was pretty impossible to know everyone. We'd pick one of those scrawny, haven't hit puberty freshman kids and address him like our butler. We'd tell him to make sure to scrub wersh room. Jennings, make sure to water the shrubbery. Jennings, clean the linens.

When we lost a football game or something, we'd sort of pick him out of the crowd and scream Jennings get your rear end over here. And then we'd yell about beating Jennings rear end.

At one point we had to talk to the school consoler. Because we switched up our Jennings, she was none the wiser and bought the story that he was an imaginary friend one of my friends had.

We were kinda dicks, but football culture in my town meant it was just the boys having fun.

lmao if true

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Okay another time in jr high my best friend and I noticed that rubber band guns (that thing where you stretch a rubber band over your index finger, around your thumb, and held with your fingers so when you released it would hit your target) were popular. So we bought bags of rubber bands and set them on chair between classes. For the next month a class couldn't go by without intermittent exchanges.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

Morkyz posted:

lmao if true

Yup. Can't take credit, I wasn't the ring leader. One of my friends didn't give a gently caress about anything and would get in all kinds of trouble. Super funny too. Would just say stuff like "look at that boy walking his pet lawnmower" While we were driving down the road. Or telling a girl blind girl that there was something wrong with her pet iguana (her guide dog), and then arguing about what constitutes a dog.

Edit: yeah some of this poo poo sounds sorta bad, but I blame hormones and groupthink.

ThisGuy fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 17, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
our high school mascot was a soldier and we got a senior's blacksmith uncle to make us some replica armor and sword/shield and then had someone dress up and pump up the crowd during football games. next year, the senior who did it graduated and they tried to get someone to take over but none of us would commit to losing every friday night for the first half of the school year, so instead me and some other guys split the responsibility

now here's the absurd part: the other guys somehow managed to do their share while sober

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

our high school mascot was a soldier and we got a senior's blacksmith uncle to make us some replica armor and sword/shield and then had someone dress up and pump up the crowd during football games. next year, the senior who did it graduated and they tried to get someone to take over but none of us would commit to losing every friday night for the first half of the school year, so instead me and some other guys split the responsibility

now here's the absurd part: the other guys somehow managed to do their share while sober

Hahah. That's badass. I can definitely imagine a drunken knight going hard

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

In business and society class

What the? Family guy in a powerpoint? Thaaaaat's good poo poo!

I love family guy

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
At my school there's this retard that's always talking in class, usually about how he likes cheeseburgers or piggy back rides and sometimes he'll just squeal a high pitched note for a minute or two then start pulling out his hair what an rear end in a top hat hahahaha.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ThisGuy posted:

Okay another time in jr high my best friend and I noticed that rubber band guns (that thing where you stretch a rubber band over your index finger, around your thumb, and held with your fingers so when you released it would hit your target) were popular. So we bought bags of rubber bands and set them on chair between classes. For the next month a class couldn't go by without intermittent exchanges.
whats a rubber band

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Tonsured posted:

At my school there's this retard that's always talking in class, usually about how he likes cheeseburgers or piggy back rides and sometimes he'll just squeal a high pitched note for a minute or two then start pulling out his hair what an rear end in a top hat hahahaha.

he sounds like a real stupid fucker

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Get better jobs then I did.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

whats a rubber band

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i saw one student regularly harass a teacher about his accent who was an immigrant from china until that teacher broke down andd started crying in front of the whole class. i loled

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i saw one student regularly harass a teacher about his accent who was an immigrant from china until that teacher broke down andd started crying in front of the whole class. i loled

lol

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Urinal pooping.

It was ignorant

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
There is a guy in math class who draws pictures of sonic and goku all two hours of class two days a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ThisGuy posted:

haha, if some of the really funny and crazy guys i went to school with had been there, they would have put the rubber bands on their penors... hah.

• Locked thread