Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
Hey guys! This is a fun thread we've had before, but I feel that its time has come again!

The rules here are simple. Post a line from a movie, and then others guess the movie based on that line! The only caveat is that the line has to be distinctly from one movie - so don't post something like "Come on!" because that's probably in dozens of movies! On the other hand, it doesn't have to be the famous line from the movie. "Luke, I am your father"? Too easy! Make things interesting!

Alright, here's a batch to get us started!
  • "I did the same thing to Gandhi, he didn't eat for three weeks!"
  • "You can't kneel down in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it, son."
  • "Can I ask why?" "Yes, you can! That's the beauty of it!"
  • "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes, folks!"
  • "Well I'm IB positive. I be positive they ain't touching me with no needle!"
  • "Now, I'm not big on blasphemy, but that last one made me laugh."
  • "Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy."
  • "So tell us mama, why make Buffalo's biggest cookie?"
  • "No, this is Mount Everest. You should flip on the Discovery Channel from time to time. But I guess you can't now, being dead and all."
  • "So you're the janitor, electrician, the boss. Must be one hell of a Christmas party... don't get drunk though, one of you may need a ride home!"
  • "K-TEL Records brings you the 100 Greatest Love Songs of All Time. You'll hear such classics as "All You Need Is Bruce," "If You Can't Be With the One You Love, Then Love Bruce," "Do That to Bruce One More Time," and who can forget that classic, "Bruce So Horny - He Love You Long Time." Order today, and we'll throw in at no extra charge, the video "Sweatin' to Bruce". Just dial 1-900-4 GIV HIM. That's 1-900-4 GIV HIM."
  • "Grace: I'll be out in a minute!
    Bruce: Don't rush yourself! Sometimes anticipation can heighten the... pleasure. [Growls]
    Grace: [Grace's vagina is filled with pleasure, and her knees buckle, causing her to hold onto the sink for support] Oh God! Oh!
    Bruce: It's a funny thing about pleasure.
    Grace: Wow.
    Bruce: It can be quite... [yells]PLEASURABLE!
    Grace: [Grace's vagina is filled with even more pleasure, and she falls onto the toilet seat, knocking over several bottles as she does] Oh my God.
    Bruce: [Bruce thrusts his hands in Grace's direction, and starts sending pleasure to her with his mind] Pleasurable pleasurable pleasurable...
    Grace: [Grace writhes in sexual ecstasy on the seat, as she suddenly has the most powerful orgasm of her life] Oh God! [Moaning]Oh Good God!
    [She collapses onto the floor, overcome with sexual delight]
    Bruce: ...pleasurable pleasurable.
    [the bathroom door opens, and Bruce quickly stops chanting, and adopts a casual pose. Grave is stood in the doorway, using it for support. She runs at Bruce, who grabs her by the rear end, and throws her down onto the bed]
    Grace: [Outside their apartment, we see their lights flickering, and hear Grace's loud moans of sexual bliss]
    Bruce: [Bruce cries out triumphantly]"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"im batman"
tick tock gbs

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"gas thread ban OP"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"To infinity, and beyond!"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
he heh heheh "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

(my penis)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a bone to pick posted:

"gas thread ban OP"

looks like you want to take the gas chamber challenge

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

Are you doing challenges finally?!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

"spin the wheel make the deal"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

• "I did the same thing to Gandhi, he didn't eat for three weeks!"

bruce almighty.

it's a bad movie.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

"spin the wheel make the deal"

WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN?!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"Get outta your pants!"

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

"im batman"
tick tock gbs

Batman. I can't believe I was the only one who got that.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"Welcome to Jurassic Park"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harald posted:

"Welcome to Jurassic Park"

if anyone guesses this i will.....no one is going to guess this poo poo

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Harald posted:

if anyone guesses this i will.....no one is going to guess this poo poo

The Land Before Time

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
independence day

garfield christmas special

charlie brown christmas special

that claymation christmas stuff that used to come on every christmas throughout my childhood

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Let's get high"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Zeluth posted:

"Lllest's geret hieggh"

no i remember that what he actually said was "Let's get high."

• Locked thread