Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

It is a sad place. 2 things that bring it down - "girlfriend" oh shut the gently caress up, sometimes it's such a relief to get out of relationship unscasthed and be without any girlfriend. 2nd thing - "humanity bad, let's cleanse" - SHUT THE gently caress UP. the second part is the worst, it means nothing. It is only your personal unhappiness that you extrapolate to whole humanity. It is not original, not even teen-angst edgy, it's just tired and sad.

listen to some old-school rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWiS8tW1Uo&t=507s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
How many voices are you hearing as you were making this thread? It is ok to go get help I will not judge you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theres been a lot of threads not gassed recently and thats ok but this 1 should be

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Sorry you're having a tough time, OP. Keep your head up, stay sweet and I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl to be your girlfriend.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
It can't be that bad. There's a thread about ebola and some stuff with gifs. There are sometimes when GBS gets downright abusive, though.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Sekenr posted:

oh shut the gently caress up

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
lol im really sad. i want to kill myself lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ben Smash posted:

It can't be that bad. There's a thread about ebola and some stuff with gifs. There are sometimes when GBS gets downright abusive, though.
GBS is in a renaissance right now its red hot

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
get hosed you immature prick

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
humanity bad, let's cleanse

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

GBS is in a renaissance right now its red hot

How do you figure? Everybody just posts "i'm gay" and "same"

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

those were 2 pet peeves of mine. Oh and cruelty of GBS! THE CRUELTY OF GBS!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i voted this thread a depressing 1.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

old GBS drives like *this*
and new GBS drives like.... *thiiis*

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the kill everyone thing does annoy me sometimes. yes please lets "support" this awful thing that happened/is happening/might happen because your life sucks lol. how about we just kill you

voted 1

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

oh the cruelty of gbs

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Sekenr posted:

It is a sad place. 2 things that bring it down - "girlfriend" oh shut the gently caress up, sometimes it's such a relief to get out of relationship unscasthed and be without any girlfriend. 2nd thing - "humanity bad, let's cleanse" - SHUT THE gently caress UP. the second part is the worst, it means nothing. It is only your personal unhappiness that you extrapolate to whole humanity. It is not original, not even teen-angst edgy, it's just tired and sad.

listen to some old-school rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWiS8tW1Uo&t=507s

I sense a rocky history in your past relationships that colors how you view any relationship. Have you considered trying dudes?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I have depression and social anxiety.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
also, phimosis

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
cleanse humanity girl friend

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ben Smash posted:

How do you figure? Everybody just posts "i'm gay" and "same"

Literally.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Cheer up OP

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
I was relaly hoping it wasn't going to be a giraffe at the end

e: shows how poo poo gbs is

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hmm

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

forbid this cleanse our mother earth thing for 360 days, will be an impvovement for sure. definite improvement!

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
I disagree with the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

I AM BRAWW posted:

Cheer up OP

A good post.

• Locked thread