Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

haribo is great but tangfastics are easily the highest of shelves top tier candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
The Goatse candy from SA-MArt.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Cum

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ecstasy pills

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

The only candy I've had in recent years was probably an andes mint. Those are pretty good.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tangfastics are the best haribos. those dog testicle ones are the best, better than the cola bottles or the rings

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Do candy bars count? If so, I like Paydays. If not, Reese's Pieces I guess. Possibly sesame brittle.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I bought a 5 lbs jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans from amazon for like 30$. Each time I eat them I change my mind on which flavor is best. It's way too hard to decide.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like the sour kinds of candies, so thats the poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread