Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Omg what happened to your av?

the best thing ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
piss

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

ah, so you're drinking High Life too

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drinking buffalo gold now

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Alberta Premium (Canadian Whiskey or Rye) and diet coke. I would drink it with normal coke but the sugar fucks me up in the morning, a bit of water before I go to sleep and I feel just fine in the morning. Gonna buy the new Borderlands and play 'til I'm too hosed to play any longer.

Question, what are people's limit for hard liquor? I'll drink about 2/3 of a 26 and that's about it.

ManSauceGuzzlr
Jul 18, 2004

"That man...I'm...fascinated by him. That look...his whole look. It's hypnotic."
blue moon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

Alberta Premium (Canadian Whiskey or Rye) and diet coke. I would drink it with normal coke but the sugar fucks me up in the morning, a bit of water before I go to sleep and I feel just fine in the morning. Gonna buy the new Borderlands and play 'til I'm too hosed to play any longer.

Question, what are people's limit for hard liquor? I'll drink about 2/3 of a 26 and that's about it.

no one likes a drunk Canadian

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tarkus posted:

I forget, which one is a 26?

I used to be able to drink half a 750ml bottle of Russian Standard in a night.

Now I just have a glass of wine or a beer sometimes.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tecate

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

:getout:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

What's a 26?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Back to my hotel after some caipirinhas. Early start tomorrow.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
7 dollar bottle of Hawkeye whiskey mixed in Diet coke cherry zero. Why do people spend 30 + bucks on alcohol that tastes the same as 7 dollar bottles?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

limeincoke posted:

7 dollar bottle of Hawkeye whiskey mixed in Diet coke cherry zero. Why do people spend 30 + bucks on alcohol that tastes the same as 7 dollar bottles?

You wont taste much difference if you mix it with Coke

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I usually keep a bottle of Jim Beam or Evan Williams for mixing, and a bottle of Whistle Pig or something for drinking straight

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Bruce Kison posted:

What's a 26?

mickey = 375mL
26 = 750mL
40 = 1.13L
texas mickey = 3L

though a 26 is usually stated as a two-six and a 40 is stated as a 40-pounder. At least here in Alberta anyways

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Bud Light aluminum's mostly

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
Tito's :vodkapal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball