Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
when you do them and realize there's no way to feel that way besides doing them. I mean I can totally not do them, but doing them is pretty good imo. until it's not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tussin Grimace posted:

when you do them and realize there's no way to feel that way besides doing them. I mean I can totally not do them, but doing them is pretty good imo. until it's not

i feel like i once read about an experiment where they hooked someone up to electrodes that could stimulate the patients pleasure center, and then whomever they had hooked up to that device would just repeatedly stimulate themselves, doing nothing else, for like hours.

if someone invented something like that only it made you feel like you were on a moderate dose of opiates i would strap it to my head 24/7

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Fandyien posted:

i feel like i once read about an experiment where they hooked someone up to electrodes that could stimulate the patients pleasure center, and then whomever they had hooked up to that device would just repeatedly stimulate themselves, doing nothing else, for like hours.

if someone invented something like that only it made you feel like you were on a moderate dose of opiates i would strap it to my head 24/7

hell yeah except I would probably stick it up my rear end

Not joking (never done it before though don't get any ideas)

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
as a counterbalance to the mormons

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

hell yeah except I would probably stick it up my rear end

Not joking (never done it before though don't get any ideas)

i got a pleasure machine that can go in your rear end right here.

*unzips pants*

haha just kiddin im a goon on the internet obviously not wearing pants.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fandyien posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_brain_stimulation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HwCihitUHg

• Locked thread