Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

haha yeah and i dont even really like other girls?? like all my friends are boys tee hee isnt that so weird??????

*twirls hair sluttily*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Poetic Justice posted:

Are there any women who didn't like the sex in the city tv show?
Never watched it. Doesn't look like something I'd like.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Poetic Justice posted:

Are there any women who didn't like the sex in the city tv show?

"Why would I want to watch a show about straight girls loving?"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I think some of the *trans women here are loving up the science behind this thread

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when will gbs have an official troon registry??

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
what am I doing, this isn't me!

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i dont know op ive never met a girl that liked robocop or the thing. like, really liked them, not "oh yeah ive seen that," like smoke a fat one and eat a jar of olives and a bag of sea salt chips while watching from beginning to end and rewinding the cool parts where people get melted or cut in half by machine guns.

i said to a girl lets watch the thing its scary and halfway through right where poo poo hits the fan shes like, "this is boring" and i was like alright ill eat you out :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

when will gbs have an official troon registry??
every time i start on one i get sidetracked by a merciless throbbing erection

• Locked thread