Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Does anyone ever fantasize about She Hulk? I feel like everyone focuses too much on the Orion Slave Women in Star Trek. HINT: They're slaves.

Meanwhile She Hulk is a lawyer. Sort of creepy to focus on the star trek aliens.

Thanks for listening.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
HOW SHE HULK MAINTAIN HER FIGURE EVEN AFTER BABY??

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
I'm not ashamed to admit that Margaret Hamilton was really hot in the Wizard of Oz

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
She aged well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kpcPD8bks

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Captain Candiru posted:

Does anyone ever fantasize about She Hulk? I feel like everyone focuses too much on the Orion Slave Women in Star Trek. HINT: They're slaves.

Meanwhile She Hulk is a lawyer. Sort of creepy to focus on the star trek aliens.

Yeah but the green slave girls would be more likely to have sex with the people who fantasize about them due to being slaves and all

Oh who am I kidding, nobody fantasizes about the green slave girls because the only people who watch Star Trek are spergy child rapers

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

HOW SHE HULK MAINTAIN HER FIGURE EVEN AFTER BABY??

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

She Hulk has never had a baby! She's hot as poo poo!

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
this is a whole other thing but it always bugged me that the female orcs and trolls in world of warcraft were just sexy human female torsos with big arms and legs, while the males were "proper" orcs and trolls that didn't look human at all. not that i fantasised about them, it is just the first thing that comes to mind when i think of green ladies since i am not into star trek or comic books.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

monkey posted:

this is a whole other thing but it always bugged me that the female orcs and trolls in world of warcraft were just sexy human female torsos with big arms and legs, while the males were "proper" orcs and trolls that didn't look human at all. not that i fantasised about them, it is just the first thing that comes to mind when i think of green ladies since i am not into star trek or comic books.

warcraft 1 orc females are just slaves for breeding, like animals.

Orc society was GOR society.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

monkey posted:

this is a whole other thing but it always bugged me that the female orcs and trolls in world of warcraft were just sexy human female torsos with big arms and legs, while the males were "proper" orcs and trolls that didn't look human at all.

It was either that or pull a Bioware and not feature the females of non-human races in the game at all if making them similar to the males would make them unfuckable

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I only played wow when it was in beta, this is a female troll from the Alpha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMx9sy2cDMc

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

monkey posted:

nerds:
:wth: me want gently caress! me want gently caress! *buys game*

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

what a nice lady

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

angerbot posted:

what a nice lady

Mr Rodgers Rules!

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Captain Candiru posted:

Does anyone ever fantasize about She Hulk?

I didn't until I became friends with a female bodybuilder and she then decided to go as She Hulk for Halloween. Now I want to gently caress the poo poo out of She Hulk even though it would hurt a lot and her clit is probably bigger than my dick.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This thread just reminds me how prevalent green skinned people and creatures are in American media, is it a capitalist thing?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I like you, but I'm not really sure you aren't a bot.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Oh hey, y

Captain Candiru posted:

Thanks for listening.

Hey, you got to use your dumbshit sig, great job assfuck.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like you, but I'm not really sure you aren't a bot.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rapman the Cook posted:

Oh hey, y

Que?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

I'm a dapper dan man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Rapman the Cook posted:

Oh hey, y

That;s what she said.

• Locked thread