Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
its evolution is interesting since 1.2 or whatever, especially considering how absolutely unfunny it was prior to that change. now that the shitwaves from that change last november are calming down a lot, weird things are happening. i gotta say I read it a lot more than i used to

I think the poverty ghost is a good meme

what do you think

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
stay safe poeticy ghost

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

stay save poverty ghost

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
stay safe pottery ghost

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

TANE :D :D :D

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

its evolution is interesting since 1.2 or whatever, especially considering how absolutely unfunny it was prior to that change. now that the shitwaves from that change last november are calming down a lot, weird things are happening. i gotta say I read it a lot more than i used to

I think the poverty ghost is a good meme

what do you think

you have to be funny first.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
stay safe poverty ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord