Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Seeing that this is a gay forum, I'm sure we're all familiar with the homo erotica of professional wrestling. I assume in the present day forum war, we GBS denizens are WWE (the longtime rulers of the forum), and these jabroni PYF upstarts are WCW.

To win the forum wars, I'd say we probably need more "Im gay posts", along with more hive mind "same" "rly makes u think" posts. Beyond this proven approach, I'm all out of ideas though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well who can compete with such spicy memes

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
if we just activate the terraformer left by gbs 1.0 posters...

LOL THO OP IT'S A JOKE ABOUT UR USERNAME

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sometimes a nigga gotta start that reactor

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
gbs adhd against pyf autism lets do it

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i never read pyf

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Good, their heros

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I don't think anyone can really be bothered

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ouch!

In 1980 I purchased my first car, a 1964 Ford Ranchero. Like many teenagers, I decided that the AM radio was not sufficient for my listening needs, let alone the listening needs of the hundreds of girls I was sure would flock to my car for a ride. The previous owner had installed speakers in the doors, so I hustled on down to the swap meet and bought an under dash cassette player.

I chose to connect the unit’s power wire to a wire that was always hot so I wouldn’t have to turn the ignition key to ACC to play music. So under the dashboard I went with circuit tester in hand. As I lay on the floor pan, half in and half out of the car (you’ve been there), I probed a wire and the tester bulb lit up. I turned the ignition to ACC, OFF, and ON; the tester bulb stayed lit. Perfect! I connected the cassette player’s power wire to the wire I had found and completed the installation.

Now it was time to go to town and show off my hard rocking tunes, as well as my incredible automotive electrical skill. I sat in the driver’s seat and popped in my trusty Beach Boys cassette tape. The music was so beautiful; it might as well have been Beethoven. I started the car, and the soundtrack of my success played on. Overjoyed, I was ready to leave the house, and I shut the car door.

The music stopped.

Maybe the power wire fell off? I opened the door to look, and the music started again. It must have been a loose connection.

I shut the door. The music stopped.

Open the door – music starts. Close the door – music stops.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how I learned which wire operated the dome light.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
PYF is where really boring people go to :geno: at each other about nothing, but somehow it always manages to have a few decent mock threads going. :iiam:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

angerbot posted:

Well who can compete with such spicy memes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
my bong is dirty and i dont even smoke

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

isn't pyf all like titty gifs and anime memes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Feminition posted:

like gbs isn't

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Feminition posted:

if it were he wouldnt have said 'nearly eclipses'. he wouldve said 'blows away'

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Harald posted:

Ouch!

In 1980 I purchased my first car, a 1964 Ford Ranchero. Like many teenagers, I decided that the AM radio was not sufficient for my listening needs, let alone the listening needs of the hundreds of girls I was sure would flock to my car for a ride. The previous owner had installed speakers in the doors, so I hustled on down to the swap meet and bought an under dash cassette player.

I chose to connect the unit’s power wire to a wire that was always hot so I wouldn’t have to turn the ignition key to ACC to play music. So under the dashboard I went with circuit tester in hand. As I lay on the floor pan, half in and half out of the car (you’ve been there), I probed a wire and the tester bulb lit up. I turned the ignition to ACC, OFF, and ON; the tester bulb stayed lit. Perfect! I connected the cassette player’s power wire to the wire I had found and completed the installation.

Now it was time to go to town and show off my hard rocking tunes, as well as my incredible automotive electrical skill. I sat in the driver’s seat and popped in my trusty Beach Boys cassette tape. The music was so beautiful; it might as well have been Beethoven. I started the car, and the soundtrack of my success played on. Overjoyed, I was ready to leave the house, and I shut the car door.

The music stopped.

Maybe the power wire fell off? I opened the door to look, and the music started again. It must have been a loose connection.

I shut the door. The music stopped.

Open the door – music starts. Close the door – music stops.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how I learned which wire operated the dome light.

Feel like a bad blind date

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gently caress Your Website posted:

Feel like a bad blind date

I whish!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Kuato posted:

Seeing that this is a gay forum, I'm sure we're all familiar with the homo erotica of professional wrestling. I assume in the present day forum war, we GBS denizens are WWE (the longtime rulers of the forum), and these jabroni PYF upstarts are WCW.

To win the forum wars, I'd say we probably need more "Im gay posts", along with more hive mind "same" "rly makes u think" posts. Beyond this proven approach, I'm all out of ideas though.

This is stupid.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Feminition posted:

if it was it would actually be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
theyre in need of more handbeezies

• Locked thread