Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Mattjpwns posted:

I see probe action in my future

therell be a jar a vaseline under your mattress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
My 3 day suspension in '06 was some bulllllshit. In today's GBS it wouldn't even get a glance. Might even get an empty-quote.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

especially the mccaine one was bullshit. antisemitism. yeah. sure. okay, gay hitler

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i was framed

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Last time I got probated I didnt even notice because it started and ended while I was sleeping, honestly <1 day probations only make sense when theyre for stopping someone from spamming, try putting a little oomph in the next one mods

Edit- I mean the one before the last one

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Todays probate forced me to clean my place really well instead of halfassing it.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?
I reread the post that got me probated 9 years ago and I have no idea what it means.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Yea I did some time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
better do what the mods say or a man in a dress with a tiny hammer will decide u have to get back in the cage

• Locked thread