Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
This was a great week on the forums. The 5 post challenge has been a great success IMHO. A lot of posters are coming out of their shells and into their own! Myself included. Though not everyone has met the bar everyday, myself included :shame:, we all try hard and this forum is a pretty cool place to make posting friends. In short, is this the best sub-forum on the internet, or the BEST sub-forum on the internet, lol!

Please come in and open up about yourself and your posting career, and what this week meant to you. We made it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

my posts are always terrible and the average viewership of gbs is down from 1000 to 700

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
c

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
gently caress you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i miss ur cleveland browsatar

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

im gonna be the guy that hugs you just a little bit too long

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Guys, it's perfectly natural to be aroused when hugging comedic geniuses. No judgments.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

(c)hug on my dick op

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

whoflungpoop posted:

i miss ur cleveland browsatar

That means a lot to me, to be noticed. I got autobanned for i think making a thread with the wrong title. only haden and the mascot are still on the team, gotta get a new one anyway.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

bitchtard posted:

im gonna be the guy that hugs you just a little bit too long

I'm the guy with an obvious erection

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

I'm the guy with an obvious erection

I believe our hugging could be mutually beneficial

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
yeah i always notice football avatars. football is good and even as a browns fan that means you are good and hugworthy :glomp:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*hugs OP*

*begins slowly grinding into OPs hip while breathing heavily*

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Luvcow posted:

*hugs OP*

*begins slowly grinding into OPs hip while breathing heavily*

lol

how does it feel op you gently caress? lmbo, god drat

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

lol

how does it feel op you gently caress? lmbo, god drat

why do you hate me? what have i done to you?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
c is for columbia, cocaine, conquistador, contra, carepost, crying, corleone, and cuck. be a champ and list all the words u can that start with c to show the criminal coward op the coolness of celibacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

• Locked thread