Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
wtf why are goons deliberately getting probated in probie-trap threads? It's masochism on a grand scale like the ice bucket challenge

it's funny as gently caress don't get me wrong ....

but why?????

armchair psychologists feel free to offer explanations .... and what the next fad-swallowing Icaruses ... Icarii(?) will do. Anyway I'm enjoying watching, but I miss some of them already

stay safe probation ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I dunno, honestly..

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I don't get bugchasing either but w/e.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i got probed whilst i slept

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SirEvelynTremble posted:

wtf why are goons deliberately getting probated in probie-trap threads? It's masochism on a grand scale like the ice bucket challenge

it's funny as gently caress don't get me wrong ....

butwhy?????

armchair psychologists feel free to offer explanations .... and what the next fad-swallowing Icaruses ... Icarii(?) will do. Anyway I'm enjoying watching, but I miss some of them already

stay safe probation ghosts

i hope you get caught up in it.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Ratjaculation posted:

i got probed whilst i slept

that was me. your rear end is nice and soft and warm at night

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

to stop the pain of posting in gbs, at least for 6 hrs...

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
it's called not giving a gently caress about anything

it's called being loving punk rock

what do you even know about it

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

don't got nothing to post for six hours

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

It's just a symptom of the moral decay that's gnawing at the heart of the country.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I think some people just want my name... I'm like the new Bono.. and they want my autograph lol..

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I personally think your naem should be IT'S BRAWWWWWWWW and have a picture of Gordon Ramsay Yelling.

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Only the insane equates pain with success

SirEvelynTremble posted:

wtf why are goons deliberately getting probated in probie-trap threads?
Having proper street cred is important these days.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

sigs turned off crew

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I AM BRAWW posted:

I think some people just want my name... I'm like the new Bono.. and they want my autograph lol..

Can you probe me in about 2 hours if im still posting?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

don't got nothing to post for six hours

fair enough.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
There is like 11 probation threads going on and I am pretty sure it's just to make these IKs work harder than they really should have to.

I think it's funny as hell, hth

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

There is like 11 probation threads going on and I am pretty sure it's just to make these IKs work harder than they really should have to.

"work harder"

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Looks like they've had enough :smith: lol
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674077

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm pretty sure a lot of them never really post much and are willing to take the fall to amuse everybody not stupid enough to post in the honeytraps. I haven't got archives so I can't check this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I'm pretty sure a lot of them never really post much and are willing to take the fall to amuse everybody not stupid enough to post in the honeytraps. I haven't got archives so I can't check this

ive posted like 3/4 times on sa

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SirEvelynTremble posted:

then why should we listen to you?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

then why should we listen to you?

if you haven't posted in this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3673858 Mumpy then you should drop that snotty attitude twatbuttdickface features

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the plural of icarus is probably Icaroi, OP

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

humanity is hosed up op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SirEvelynTremble posted:

if you haven't posted in this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3673858 Mumpy then you should drop that snotty attitude twatbuttdickface features

eat a dick, kid.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Franco's Gamergate thread has claimed 57 posters so far. I AM BRAWW i dunno how many but I reckon the mods are having a competition to see who gets the most

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
let's all KiiLLll ourselves tonight. like let's just loving end it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
was hoping the duration would actually go up a notch every page then I would have posted but nope

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
if you don't live your life with a constant desire to kill yourself then lol. i'm serious.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
It's 6 hours, so no one really gives a gently caress. I just want to keep my rap sheet squeaky clean tbh

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

proof of concept posted:

was hoping the duration would actually go up a notch every page then I would have posted but nope

Spanish Manlove posted:

RED HAMMER WEEK

RED HAMMER WEEK

RED HAMMER WEEK

RED HAMMER WEEK

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
PROBATION 10/19/14 03:50am SirEvelynTremble Actually, you're going to stop posting for awhile. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
who knows op... it is a mystery

• Locked thread