Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah, it seems likely. It fits with all the other exaggerated "boy imitates adults" behavior.

Also, I'm not sure why people are trying to diminish the likelihood that he probably knows his way around guns. It fits with everything else.

If he doesn't have a really nice car yet, he's probably saving up for one, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
All I'm saying is action is masculine and not action is feminine.

Like childbirth is a huge action, meanwhile, not firing babies out your coochhole is a pretty typical non-action. Typical of men to be on the feminine side.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Captain Candiru posted:

Yeah, it seems likely. It fits with all the other exaggerated "boy imitates adults" behavior.

Also, I'm not sure why people are trying to diminish the likelihood that he probably knows his way around guns. It fits with everything else.

If he doesn't have a really nice car yet, he's probably saving up for one, too.

If you look at his twitter page he claims to be ex-military. So I'm sure he can bore you with details about guns, or tell you that he knows more than you about the Arab-Israeli conflict because he took a mortar course at Shiloh, MB in 1997.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Fattest PI posted:

Like childbirth is a huge action, meanwhile, not firing babies out your coochhole is a pretty typical non-action. Typical of men to be on the feminine side.

Cooking, cleaning, baking pies. Actions, thus masculine.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
men are such faggots

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Fattest PI posted:

men are such faggots

Ultimate MRA/PUA power move. We don't even NEED women anymore, brah!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

The Fattest PI posted:

men are such faggots

I'm straight though.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm straight though.

You've asked to cyber me like three times!

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
keep it on the dl

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Harime Nui posted:

You've asked to cyber me like three times!

It's not gay if the avatar is possibly a lady.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Its also funny to know that butterball Owen has like 20-30 videos about Sarkeesian. Not obsessive at all!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Archer666 posted:

Its also funny to know that butterball Owen has like 20-30 videos about Sarkeesian. Not obsessive at all!

he's probably secretly a huge submissive in bed and wants anita to sit on his face while deconstructing his videos

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Fattest PI posted:

Ahh yes latch onto my joke for your "mocking", very good

Rainbow Bells
Oct 10, 2010

You Cussin' with Me?
Don't push tautologicus or we'll be subjected to more his autistic rants

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
drilldo squirt, your avatar cracks me up

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

WhyFoxy posted:

Don't push tautologicus or we'll be subjected to more his autistic rants

Yes this is how it works

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Archer666 posted:

And he's making a movie about her, he just needs some money to finish it. Do you have any change on you? Every bit helps.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress wizards

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Come stay a while, and listen! :haw:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Drink Cheerwine posted:

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Roll 1d4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
You guys really should check your well-adjusted privilege. If the guy featured in the OP just had different parents or maybe even just a few different life experiences he probably wouldn't have turned out this way. Heck, he might have even became a feminist or a otherkin if he was lucky enough to grow up in a progressive and nurturing environment. The same could be said for Bronies, Furries and anyone else really. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

• Locked thread