Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This is a protip for goons trying to avoid talking to people. I stuff my underwear with toilet paper cause honestly who is going to talk to a guy that looks and smells like he just poo poo himself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is a protip for goons trying to avoid talking to people. I stuff my underwear with toilet paper cause honestly who is going to talk to a guy that looks and smells like he just poo poo himself?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
me

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
MLG 360 noscope life hack pro tip: Having drunk sex with vapid slores (slut-whores) is a jewish conspiracy to manipulate you. Don't be a pussy rear end beta. Stay home.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Al Cowens posted:

MLG 360 noscope life hack pro tip: Having drunk sex with vapid slores (slut-whores) is a jewish conspiracy to manipulate you. Don't be a pussy rear end beta. Stay home.

Agreed

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
tane

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You must be wearing some thin pants dog

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
As long as they're not spandex you have a chance

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

so you stuff clean toilet paper down there but you already smell like you poo poo yourself?

save the paper dude what a loving waste

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Dont wear pants and walk around sharting all the time.

Maybe wear gumboots so the poo poo runs down your legs and collects in them.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rapman the Cook posted:

Dont wear pants and walk around sharting all the time.

Maybe wear gumboots so the poo poo runs down your legs and collects in them.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Al Cowens posted:

4chan.org/pol/ :goonsay:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
:thejoke:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SirEvelynTremble posted:

so you stuff clean toilet paper down there but you already smell like you poo poo yourself?

save the paper dude what a loving waste

When did I say it was clean tp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

my shapewear of choice is a regimen of big macs

• Locked thread