Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the fingat thing was fake as hell but people gobbled that poo poo up anyway because gbs

i liked it because fingat is a funny word and is fun to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

no they will not posted:

New mod challenge from me, g0m: if ten different people quote this post, I probate the op

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Congrats. We did it

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I don't think it's real doo doo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Brownies make good fake poo

Someone once said

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I've realized that there are too many different forms and kinds of poo poo and it would be too hard to recognize real poo so I'm cancelling the mod challenge

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

The only person who came out of this looking not retarded is Braww.

Braww gets a gold star.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I AM BRAWW posted:

I've realized that there are too many different forms and kinds of poo poo and it would be too hard to recognize real poo so I'm cancelling the mod challenge

I'm guessing you just went through the same process I did of trying to figure out how to verify turd authenticity and then standing back and wondering what the gently caress you were doing with your life.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

I AM BRAWW posted:

although the op is a retard, the fact that he made a forum full of people stare intently at a photo of his maybe-poop trying to ascertain its authenticity means he pulled off a pretty successful troll

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

My mod challenge was a great success

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Corridor posted:

although the op is a retard, the fact that he made a forum full of people stare intently at a photo of his maybe-poop trying to ascertain its authenticity means he pulled off a pretty successful troll

:golfclap: :coffeepal:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm guessing you just went through the same process I did of trying to figure out how to verify turd authenticity and then standing back and wondering what the gently caress you were doing with your life.

Erm... I actually just slept on it and woke up with the knowledge that it was not real man poop...

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

no they will not posted:

New mod challenge from me, g0m: if ten different people quote this post, I probate the op

I didn't even look to see who the op was, but gently caress 'em

e: or look to see if it was over already :negative:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why does gbs scum like poo poo so much?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
lol the best part was that there were 2 really easy ways to do it and then "poo poo on a piece of paper and show it to the internet", and for some reason everybody's broken mind instantly just goes for the poo poo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Someone make awfulpoopbook

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
You made me think Abe was back. Now I'm sad.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Luckily for me I had not yet performed my daily ablutions

I have now :)

you better take that dog to the vet

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I would have used food colouring to write the post on a large sugar cookie, that I had baked, and then eaten it.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

no they will not posted:

I would have used food colouring to write the post on a large sugar cookie, that I had baked, and then eaten it.

People just aren't creative with thier mod challenge deliveries nowadays. [sigh]

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the fingat thing was fake as hell but people gobbled that poo poo up anyway because gbs

The fingat was as real as the poo on that piece of paper. That is to say, we will never know. The dude had a pretty convincing picture though.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sammus posted:

The fingat was as real as the poo on that piece of paper. That is to say, we will never know. The dude had a pretty convincing picture though.

it was a good time

shame some people need their internet comedy to be certified "real" to enjoy it

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

wow... i will never look at microwave ribs the same way again

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power
You shouldn't have quoted me, bitch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

da411onCLassy posted:

You shouldn't have quoted me, bitch.

youre a little late to the game there champ

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This has worse implications than Gamergate.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*places down tray of cookies and milk for the posters itt then quietly leaves*

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I AM BRAWW posted:

Erm... I actually just slept on it and woke up with the knowledge that it was not real man poop...

I think its real.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

it was a good time

shame some people need their internet comedy to be certified "real" to enjoy it

It was. If I had archives I'd dig up the old thread and post highlights. There was a front page article, but it's really not the same. And it's missing the final fingat photo.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
*puts on lab coat, prepares slide*
*analyzes poo*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can someone summarize the lulz for me or just quote all the mad people.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

da411onCLassy posted:

dont ever quote me again bitch

SirEvelynTremble posted:

sorry, what was that?

k

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I AM BRAWW posted:

Lol.. ya..?? Should I? Edit the title and write [ABE NOTE: MOD CHALLENGE] .. make the OP do something really fricken epic hahhahaha..

I AM BRAWW posted:

AHAHAHA I got it.

Yo.. Op.. print out "da411onCLassy"'s post and either poo poo on it, piss on it, or eat it (provide video/picture proof) or else.. I ban you :twisted :lmao..

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Luckily for me I had not yet performed my daily ablutions

I have now :)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

At this point I might as well admit I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome

so you can tell?

can you guys read poop?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Can we goldmine this if for no other reason than to make people say to themselves "what the gently caress did I just read?"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Splatmaster posted:

Can we goldmine this if for no other reason than to make people say to themselves "what the gently caress did I just read?"

voted 5, goldmine

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Ivor Biggun posted:

Looks like cat food to me.

I really hope you dont own a cat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Splatmaster, I can tell by your nom de merde that you are in a unique position to weigh in on the authenticity of this product

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Why wouldn't you just put the paper in the toilet first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Read, confused, goldmine.

• Locked thread