Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Post them with weed in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

i dont do drugs

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You should bro, they are really good.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't even know how I'd get weed inside of these, but here you go.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

You're welcome dude.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ruggan posted:

i dont do drugs

:hfive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuxoLyy2UQ

E:

Misread the thread title there sorry OP.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

same

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Am I the only weed smoker in this place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant post my bong because i dont have one any more but years ago i had an awesome wizard bong and it had a double chamber and glass tubing and it was really big and i got high as gently caress with it all the time but then i moved and quit smoking and asked a friend if they wanted it but he didnt so i carefully packaged him in the rubbish then i started again anyway and since then used plastic bottles and garden hose. but now ive stopped again but i hope you liked hearing about my wizard bong. i wonder where it is now and in how many pieces

• Locked thread