Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Execute
Apr 25, 2014

*Insert Electric Noise Here*
Anyone else played Blizzard's latest offering? Despite those with the lack of brain cells to figure out how this is played the game itself does have some merit and they have actually tried something different to the other clones of the MOBA genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
Dotas aren't worth playing.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

The thread title implies this is a megathread, yet it does not look like a megathread at all. I am confused, please enlighten me.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

what a toxic community, what a toxic thread

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

i thought blizzards moba-like was dota???

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!

RedHotKick posted:

what a toxic community, what a toxic thread

this is a toxic post... please be more understanding... great thread OP. I played it but the game is kinda gay. sorry.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
it can't be worse than dota

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
just play an rts you scrub

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

So much for BBCode working... RTS is kinda 1v1 not so much 5v5. Unfortunately I think Blizz have another winner on there hands

feller
Jul 5, 2006

there is an entire subforum for blizzard's winners, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

I searched before posting my bad Ill close this up then.

• Locked thread