Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:69snypa:

give me a funner prompt nextime, yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Suicide Sam E. posted:

You can't have that much of a longer time or it will never get done. It either happens or it doesn't. This is conceptual art, not some kind of civic project set to go over its budget.

Yes, it was cool and rad. Do it every month.

make it longer. some of the prompts probably required too much research for someone who doesn't know anything about the subject like the tallest car project which is why they weren't done

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

g0lbez posted:

make it longer. some of the prompts probably required too much research for someone who doesn't know anything about the subject like the tallest car project which is why they weren't done

the tallest car is a segway skid loader. aerodynamic principle dictates this to even the layman.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I think if you find some of the top posters and brainstorm with them for prompts, that would be neat.

You could also give each person two prompts to use so they can choose the one they think they can do a better job of.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Machai posted:

I think if you find some of the top posters and brainstorm with them for prompts, that would be neat.

You could also give each person two prompts to use so they can choose the one they think they can do a better job of.

Your second idea works best if you have a running supply of ideas, and re-use unposted ideas. Otherwise g0m is just doing twice the work each time for half of the posts, and if this turn out is any indicator then < half of those final ideas are actually going to become posts.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

no they will not posted:

Since anime sandwich is on probation due to an ill-conceived bet on a first to ten street fighter II match, I have PMd bonestructure the av cert, and will give anime sandwich one if he completes the Prompt Challenge in future. Also I might do another contest like this in future, so please give yr feedback

ill be done next tuesday.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

ENTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Misandrist Wytch posted:

ill be done next tuesday.

:cool:

• Locked thread