Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

I don't demand it, but sometimes I am with a partner and a bit of roughness is the only way to please her. So you really can't blame me for giving your mom what she asks for. HTH, OP.

everypone in GBS is embarrassed for you. -_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
aspergers isnt a thing anymore its just autism now
so you can tell any self diagnosed aspies theyre self confessed retards now

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

TIL I don't have Asperger's. :D

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

I AM BRAWW posted:

I let sexy german women wearing nazi uniforms whip my rear end with kitchen spoons until I bleed. :henget:

helly es

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

glowing-fish posted:

I don't demand it, but sometimes I am with a partner and a bit of roughness is the only way to please her. So you really can't blame me for giving your mom what she asks for. HTH, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

glowing-fish posted:

thats somebodys mother you're talking about dude.

• Locked thread