Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i've seen this movie twenty times and still don't understand. someone explain to me how phelps survived the shooting and tom cruise becomes phelps on the train and what happens to the noc list. thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Lord Commander Jon Snow gets stabbed in the back while on the wall because he's a loving bitch

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Bran becomes a loving tree

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

*takes off unbelievably realistic mask, revealing I'm actually your mom*

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Sean Bean's wife is a zombie

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
i saw the movie when i was a teenager but i was making out with a fat goth chick so i didn't really catch the ending. sorry op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Uh that's called the credits, op. All movies have them I'm not sure you 'get' movies

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

yessss finally, I've waited so long but at last here, in a white noise thread about a bad tom cruise movie, I've found the right place to post antiquated spoilers for a gay tv show

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Torka posted:

yessss finally, I've waited so long but at last here, in a white noise thread about a bad tom cruise movie, I've found the right place to post antiquated spoilers for a gay tv show

gently caress you this is a good movie, especially when they put the potion in the nerds drink and he has to poo poo and then tom cruise swoops in to download the noc list. a real classic

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Stolen from the .gif thread, but I think it explains it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

Lord Commander Jon Snow gets stabbed in the back while on the wall because he's a loving bitch

eh, either he survived or he'll be brought back to life somehow. The best thing is going to be when the tv show passes him by and starts writing their own plotlines. Actually that's the second best thing, the best thing is going to be when the author dies from a fat heart attack before finishing the books

• Locked thread