Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Make a green glass cleaner all ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've seen one that was invisible coloured.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

just make it clear like glass

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

no they will not posted:

I've seen one that was invisible coloured.

thats cheating though, it's just 90% alcohol in 90% water, gimme a green windex

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
probably liquid biker meth
gets you high if you know how

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its very unnaturally colored because of Indians

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

blue man group promotional tie-in gone wrong

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Down south we've got this stuff, which basically begs children to drink it. As an added bonus it's really good at leaving no streaks.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hellotoothpaste posted:

Down south we've got this stuff, which basically begs children to drink it. As an added bonus it's really good at leaving no streaks.

How is this not off brand syrup drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Because blue fluid is rare outside of Corona commercial-esque beaches, we have no instinctual psychological reaction to it. Most other colors have a slight ingrained response to them, usually negative, since the only thing our ape brain isn't immediately wary of is crystal-clear water. Brown - orange- red is the part of the color wheel that cues the strongest aversion, so somebody picked the opposite.

• Locked thread