Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Dunno, did all the kids from Fame die yet?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I got bad news for you, kid.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i have not died so far
if these trends continue

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
no.. because imma kill you

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

a starwar betamax posted:

no.. because imma kill you

Why, if you wanted to kill me you have already, it takes, effort and planning and time.

why now?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
"We" are OP, IDK about you though. Outlook doesn't look good.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
imma smoke a ciggarette made in china then

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My daughter asked me out of the blue one day if I was going to die. I told her that yes, I was going to die. She expressed to me that she did not want me to die. I told her it wasn't for a long time. She believed my lies.

After a few minutes she asked me if she was going to die. I told her that yes, she was going to die. She told me that she didn't want to die. I told her that I didn't want her to die either but not to worry because that wouldn't be for a long time. She believed that lie too.

She asked me then what it was like to be dead. I told her she has already been dead, for a long long time before she was born. That wasn't so bad now was it? She was pensive for a moment, quiet. She told me she remembered what it was like when she was a dead baby and that the nothing was ok. She said again, totally at ease that the nothing was ok

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I got her an ice cream

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont know why parents worry about these conversations

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
we will live and die and live and die and live and die and live and die and live and die

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

I got her an ice cream

Before or after you raped her

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

mookface posted:

My daughter asked me out of the blue one day if I was going to die. I told her that yes, I was going to die. She expressed to me that she did not want me to die. I told her it wasn't for a long time. She believed my lies.

After a few minutes she asked me if she was going to die. I told her that yes, she was going to die. She told me that she didn't want to die. I told her that I didn't want her to die either but not to worry because that wouldn't be for a long time. She believed that lie too.

She asked me then what it was like to be dead. I told her she has already been dead, for a long long time before she was born. That wasn't so bad now was it? She was pensive for a moment, quiet. She told me she remembered what it was like when she was a dead baby and that the nothing was ok. She said again, totally at ease that the nothing was ok

you're threatening your daughter with death? that's ducked up man

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

Before or after you raped her

Uhhhhhh

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Taking you daughter to dairy queen is akin to raping her

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
just a heads up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you arent 100% certain that youre in a perpetual state of before that means youre wondering if you should admit that youre in the after

MODS

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if we do it's just more time to post, baby

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Google will archive our posts before it ascends and assimilates us into a collective. So in a way, yes.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i dunno but i wanna spend the night with you OP.

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
Who wants to live forever,
Who wants to live forever.....?
There's no chance for us,
It's all decided for us,
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Robbie Fowler posted:

i dunno but i wanna spend the night with you OP.

theres a fold out couch and beer in the fridge, the maid left hours ago so you will have to make your own meals,

do not go into the basement.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

orangesampson posted:

theres a fold out couch and beer in the fridge, the maid left hours ago so you will have to make your own meals,

do not go into the basement.

I'll just eat the block of cheese in the fridge.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Robbie Fowler posted:

I'll just eat the block of cheese in the fridge.

I would make a quip about this but nope.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Kylra posted:

Google will archive our posts before it ascends and assimilates us into a collective. So in a way, yes.

great and many are the monuments we make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fart

• Locked thread