Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The best person you can drink with is yourself alone, forget what society says.

When you drink alone you have the best times. Nothing to prove to nobody. No fear of making a jerk of yourself. Just pure enjoyment.

You can do it. You can drink alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

drinking alone is cool because when I poo poo my pants after drinking 10 IPAs noone is around to witness it

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
drinking alone loving sucks, smoking alone can be rewarding and cool though. the stigma is so backwards for this

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

roboshit posted:

drinking alone is cool because when I poo poo my pants after drinking 10 IPAs noone is around to witness it

Exactly. Put on clothes you don't care about and drink alone.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict
I'm not alone. I have the bottle of scotch right there to keep me company.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

roboshit posted:

lmao what kinda lightweight gets pants-making GBS threads drunk after 10 ipas?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

lmao what kinda lightweight gets pants-making GBS threads drunk after 10 ipas?

the combined onslaught of ten ipas along with two crunchwrap supremes three bean and cheese burritos and some nachos with cheese is enough to wreck even the most hardcore alcoholics digestive system

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

roboshit posted:

the combined onslaught of ten ipas along with two crunchwrap supremes three bean and cheese burritos and some nachos with cheese is enough to wreck even the most hardcore alcoholics digestive system

sounds like you also have terrible decisions about food

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I remember when I was 17 and drinking alone in my room, just wanted my dog to go to bed so I could enjoy myself properly.

When I was 19 I just wanted for the sluts down the hall to pass out so I could go drink alone and drink and sleep while my Japanese roommate looked over me, protecting me. His name was Moto.

When I was 28 I just wanted my girlfriend to go to bed so I could drink alone and not have to listen to stories about how (can't finish this because I never actually listened BOOM)

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Drinking a Chasing Tail Golden Ale alone in my house right now. It's okay.
To clarify, I am alone and the beer has five friends and they are all going to hang out with zthe ambien in my stomach.

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

If I get drunk by myself and do something stupid and don't remember it did it actually happen?

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Shroomie posted:

If I get drunk by myself and do something stupid and don't remember it did it actually happen?

yes because the sober person it happened to definitely remembers

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Wie74nnPo

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i get drunk and stargaze

i live in los angeles, so there's no stars. i just get drunk in the dark.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i get drunk and stargaze

i live in los angeles, so there's no stars. i just get drunk in the dark.

you see the best things when you're drunk and out on the steps having a smoke

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you see the best things when you're drunk and out on the steps having a smoke

i saw the ISS once while smoking outside once

so this is probably true

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i saw the ISS once while smoking outside once

so this is probably true

I've seen the ISS a few times, but the best was when I saw a crazy guy stomping down the sidewalk in nothing but boxers waving his arms around

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I've seen the ISS a few times, but the best was when I saw a crazy guy stomping down the sidewalk in nothing but boxers waving his arms around

i saw a guy projectile vomit from a moving car, watching it swerve off in the night like an inebriated knight rider

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Who is drinking right now?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Sometimes after a gently caress you day I come home and pull out the vodka, cran, and grapefruit. Throw on some ke$ha the old stuff not the modern poo poo and let the lonely sea breeze blow me away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im never drinking again

• Locked thread