Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
is legal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuF8RbR56qU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

legit sick album from good artist

enya owns sorry if you dont like her because she isnt black or raps or whatever you loving idiots consider music

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
will never forget my hot 9th grade biology teacher playing the same fuckin enya song everytime we had to take one of her hard rear end asian tests

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
enya owns

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
my 7th grade art teacher would play enya in her class while i assume she snuck out to go smoke some herb

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

1gnoirents posted:

will never forget my hot 9th grade biology teacher playing the same fuckin enya song everytime we had to take one of her hard rear end asian tests

ahahahhaha. That musta been a thing. I remember taking tests to the the soothing sounds of 'who can say...' too

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
listen to this sweetness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L8uRApYeQ

Glasgow Kiss posted:

my 7th grade art teacher would play enya in her class while i assume she snuck out to go smoke some herb
i had an english teacher who played sting and john mayer

wasn't cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
j/s, I would make beautiful romantic love to this woman on a misty night in her ancient Irish castle, j/s

• Locked thread