Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Now that bronies have been run into the ground and gamergate is the butt realm, who is next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.
Furries and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
This guy.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

'I am an adult baby looking for a mommy on here or in real life I do use my diaper for both and I love to be wet messy when I go to bed would love to have lots a'

Cute

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I would suggest looking at all 1300+ of his photos.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

guys named Steven

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

I like how he links at one point to a tweet about crushing the stigma of wearing adult diapers.

Buddy you are the REASON for the stigma.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Quickscope420dad posted:

Now that bronies have been run into the ground and gamergate is the butt realm, who is next?

I think we should fall back on the classic of hating the rich because it never goes out of style since those fuckers never stop trying to use their money to rape and pillage everything in sight

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Fat people. They choose to be fat and can and should be bullied and systematically discriminated against. Plus there are fat people across gender, class and race so they can't get all whiny about being discriminated against over things that they can not change.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
This guy: http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=131070

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Who's this FifthHeadOfCerberus who never made a post?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I feel like this thread should have been a poll.

I cast my vote for American conservatives there's an election coming up.

This is the group of sharters that use "Obummer" unironically.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
this guy

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

That and masterbating too. Bored as gently caress working graveyard swing shifts, so why not get your rear end kicked online?

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
People who try to grow facial hair but can't

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Canada geese

Those loving pricks

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Maybe are true enemy lies within.

Please help me dig him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
fats

The cant run fast, they have enormous surface areas and wear their enlarged hearts on their sleeves in their tumblr fat acceptance pages. Super easy targets for lazy fucks like me that like pissing off a huge (lol) internet demographic.

• Locked thread