Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows 98 posted:

Manny is the worst part of the entire show. If the writers are smart they will kill him in a drunk driving accident and have the moral be don't drink and drive. Gloria suffers severe depression and looks for affection elsewhere by becoming a nude model. Show is re-rated as TV-MA and we get to see some boobs.

All is well with the world.

Like Manny would ever be invited to a party with booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Three Olives posted:

Like Manny would ever be invited to a party with booze.

lol jay offered to give him some whiskey last episode

naem
May 29, 2011

I've never warhefd an episode of this show but I like the booby lady

• Locked thread