Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i dunno the thread title mnostly says it all

is this "socially acceptable?"

i'm in a room w/ a bay window facing the street

mayhbe i souldn't be doing this??

it's ok tho i'm at the end of the street (a) (b) i'm on the essecond floor (c) there's a tree in front of the window which kind ablocks the view

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

gentials in rest will always attract a hand in motion due to hands carrying a negative charge and gentials carrying a postive charge.

this is science

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
on like my 30th masturbation joke of the day already :smug:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

i'm working on an edit of Titanic where leonardo yells "I'm king of the world!!!" but he has both his hands shoved down his pants. same for when he sinks to the bottom of the ocean

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I hope you're a man otherwise you'll have really gross hands!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

is that a come on??

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
Open the curtains I am sure your neighbors and the pedestrians will appreciate your energy saving plan.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

gigawhite posted:

i'm working on an edit of Titanic where leonardo yells "I'm king of the world!!!" but he has both his hands shoved down his pants. same for when he sinks to the bottom of the ocean

sounds like some top shelf poo poo, op

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

gotta be a way to scam obama out of some energy tax credits with this

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

doin some resaerch about pluggin my hands into the grid lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

somebody on yahoo answers suggested using a FORK!!

:science:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nomadologique posted:

doin some resaerch about pluggin my hands into the grid lol
lol if your dick isnt ribbonlike enough to go into the slot in the outlet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
loving cheetoes everywhere poo poo

• Locked thread