Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

18 October - Chris makes a (poorly-made) Lego Derpy and posts it on Facebook. Also, Chris wishes a Happy Halloween and begs for party invites.
17 October - Chris watches My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks.
13 October - Chris was about to ship out medallions up until he realized it was Columbus Day.
11 October - Chris attends National Coming Out Movie Night.
9 October - Chris begs his friends to purchase his "drawn pieces" on eBay, and his mother's BMW (once again, posting Barb's phone number for all to see).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Highly Unnecessary posted:

18 October - Chris makes a (poorly-made) Lego Derpy and posts it on Facebook. Also, Chris wishes a Happy Halloween and begs for party invites.
17 October - Chris watches My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks.
13 October - Chris was about to ship out medallions up until he realized it was Columbus Day.
11 October - Chris attends National Coming Out Movie Night.
9 October - Chris begs his friends to purchase his "drawn pieces" on eBay, and his mother's BMW (once again, posting Barb's phone number for all to see).

brilliant username/post combo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Huh, straight up troll thread with low level irony on the front page of GBS and there's like two pages of replies. What is going on ib GBS?

were posting in solidarity with tha op

• Locked thread