Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i just tried adding my rewards cards in it so I can ditch my wallet, and guess what I can't add anything. i couldn't add air miles, my store rewards cards, not even my costco card. oh, i can add my movies rewards card. WOW loving who cares. seriously apple, you suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
uh, you suck

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

it's apple's way of telling you that you bring them shame and perhaps an android might be more fitting

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Don't worry, even if you do get it on there, most places don't have scanners that can read the barcode.

Kroger Plus Card :argh:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you use an apple product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Parallax Scroll posted:

you use an apple product

i know right
:captainpop: