Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've said it before but leave baby animals alone y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I am not a monkey bigot

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Fruity Gordo posted:

I am not a monkey bigot

I am not a monkey, bigot :argh:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

VanSandman posted:

This doesn't have to be fake. I kind of want to KO a tiger as well. Not any way to actually do that, obviously, but I want to do it anyway.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I think that shark punching guy is actually Saxton Hale.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Hobo Siege posted:

I'd just like to thank the thread at large for allowing me to confront the darkness in my soul. I emerged from Poor Baby Monkey secure in the knowledge that my empathy holds even in the face of something that moves that goddamn freakily.

The baby in that video is suffering from major malnutrition, bodily injury, brain damage and neglect. That's the reason it twitches and flails. It most likely has most of its bones broken. The keepers in that zoo should have removed that child long ago. The only thing left now is to euthanize it. The sickest part of that video is that it appears to be part of a seires spanning some time, meaning the sick gently caress who taped it came back to the zoo many times to film this abuse. I really wish I hadn't watched that.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Does anyone know what zoo that baby monkey is at so I can never go there?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The Monkey Man posted:

Does anyone know what zoo that baby monkey is at so I can never go there?

I can understand your personal issues with this situation

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

The Monkey Man posted:

Does anyone know what zoo that baby monkey is at so I can go there? :jackbud:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

the jizz taxi posted:

From a few pages back but living in Europe and all that. Anyway, it was a guy in the Mortal Kombat community, a real creeptastic British dude who would make fake websites about people, portraying them as islamic extremists, pedophiles, etc., threaten to doxx them, posing as other members and do real hosed up poo poo, and so on. For the longest time nobody could figure out who he really was but some bits and pieces emerged of his real life, which was somehow even more terrifying than all his sociopathic shenanigans. He was apparently a raging islamophobe and one of those BDSM 'doms' into really extreme and disturbing poo poo (beating people with sticks, TPE, no safewords).

:gonk:

I'd say a joke about mortal combat not being a real fighting game but I actually enjoy it as a casual fun game.

E:

Arkanomen posted:

The baby in that video is suffering from major malnutrition, bodily injury, brain damage and neglect. That's the reason it twitches and flails. It most likely has most of its bones broken. The keepers in that zoo should have removed that child long ago. The only thing left now is to euthanize it. The sickest part of that video is that it appears to be part of a seires spanning some time, meaning the sick gently caress who taped it came back to the zoo many times to film this abuse. I really wish I hadn't watched that.

Wait what? His thing was in reference to something?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Oct 29, 2014

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Al Borland posted:

Wait what? His thing was in reference to something?

He was talking about a video one of the monkey hate brigade confessions dropped. It's hosed up.

Arkanomen posted:

Out of morbid curiosity I googled that term and the first youtube that came up. The first loving comment. :stonk:
:nms::nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GSv-zytXKY:nms::nws:

I think something died inside me today.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
It is actually super weird+a little unsettling how many comments on that video are people wishing harm to the monkey. You'd think there'd be a point where they'd think 'hmmm, maybe this is a little unethical' but apparently not

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
ironically the people obsessed with harming little monkeys are, in virtue of this expression of irrational hatred, much like primates themselves

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
i thought that confession was fake because poor baby monkey seems like a pretty common phrase and would probably bring up some results of sad monkeys on youtube... but its real i guess and several goons have admitted that they love jacking off to videos of abused monkeys. great job guys.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Steampunk iPhone posted:

i thought that confession was fake because poor baby monkey seems like a pretty common phrase and would probably bring up some results of sad monkeys on youtube... but its real i guess and several goons have admitted that they love jacking off to videos of abused monkeys. great job guys.

if the confessions thread has accomplished anything, it is this

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

oh and Kane

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Arkanomen posted:

He was talking about a video one of the monkey hate brigade confessions dropped. It's hosed up.

At first I had no idea what was going on it just looked like a normal baby monkey clinging to its mom. Then poo poo got real.

Feel bad for the monkey when the other one started carrying it around like a toy.

But yeah glad Im not getting a glee from that. I just don't like monkeys because i view them as filthy and unpredictable.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Breadallelogram posted:

if the confessions thread has accomplished anything, it is this

very educational if nothing else

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i like monkeys they are like me, but smaller and with more poop and lice

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
also i just watched a few minutes of that video and it's incredibly depressing. if you enjoy watching that, kill urself

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think we're going to ship this off to the goldmine soon, so if anyone is still holding back some REALLY funny and fairly loving convincing first-person pro-wrestling fanfic, well now's the time.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ion Helmet posted:

I think we're going to ship this off to the goldmine soon, so if anyone is still holding back some REALLY funny and fairly loving convincing first-person pro-wrestling fanfic, well now's the time.

That seems a bit premature, we just heard from John Cena last night.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I can't even stand looking at the preview for that monkey video because I feel so sad for the little monkey so I'm glad this place hasn't managed to destroy all of my empathy over the past seven years.

Also hello from the goldmine future people

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
posting from the goldmine

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm not home but I'm sure I have like 25 emails in queue. However I highly doubt any of them are so spectacular it's worth keeping the thread open. Just give me enough time to edit the OP with those new dramatic reading links when I get home soon so they aren't lost forever to page 42.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I want to believe that a wrestler will say something on TV to confirm being a goon.
I know it isn't even vaguely likely but it would be a good end to this thread.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
most likely goon candidate was Chris Benoit though so even more unlikely than previously estimated

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just lurked but this was both the best and worst thread and yeah the idea of Kane being a goon is magical. I want to believe.

Thanks for the read/listen, all.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
It was fun while it lasted

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Windows 98, how does it feel about accidently becoming a sin eater from religious lore but for goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Marlamaid Swordhand posted:

Windows 98, how does it feel about accidently becoming a sin eater from religious lore but for goons?

:feelsgood:

• Locked thread