Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

power botton posted:

those look just like the keys i have. every detail of this os creates and reinforces a personal connection. wow. thanks timb.

i guess i'm never using osx because my key looks like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I'm into some pretty obscure lock types, you probably haven't heard of them

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Wheany posted:

hey you can take your blatant trolling elsewhere, buddy

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Wheany posted:

im gonna break in now :twisted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

wow

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i guess i shouldn't be surprised that a graphic designer at today's apple doesn't know what an oscilloscope looks like

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this still owns though

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i like os x itt

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
iTunes is actually good

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
especially when it is teamed up with the power of icloud and iOS 8 via iTunes Match

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

gnrk posted:

iTunes is actually good

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
i toons is pretty terrible and slow but the cloud music works very well and exceeds my music needs

it even works on windows

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

gnrk posted:

iTunes is actually good

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
itunes works like a charm with my huge music library, maybe if you experience slowdowns your computer or os is a pos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Werthog 95 posted:

i guess i shouldn't be surprised that a graphic designer at today's apple doesn't know what an oscilloscope looks like

the graticule is wrong but you could conceivably have a trace with weird blurs at the peaks like that if it was really old lovely phosphors and it was out of focus

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

also that's a fairly accurate rendition of a single heartbeat on an ekg, they didn't forget anything important

e:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
or its just a stylized icon that you spergs have shown is alike to real fact except it's stylized

so it looks good as an icon

normally seen like this

pram
Jun 10, 2001

this is fuckin epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Sniep posted:

or its just a stylized icon that you spergs have shown is alike to real fact except it's stylized

lol

• Locked thread