Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Autistic here so I have no house car or more than three really close friends so when I graduate i can go anywhere. Where would you go with an in demand degree from a top school if you could go anywhere. Has to be gay friendly on account of how gay I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the united states of america

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Neukoln19 posted:

Autistic here so I have no house car or more than three really close friends so when I graduate i can go anywhere. Where would you go with an in demand degree from a top school if you could go anywhere. Has to be gay friendly on account of how gay I am.
japan

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Central African Republic

:colbert:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Merle Haggard

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

probably like garth brooks or billy ray cyrus

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Whatever country this is.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

merle travis

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Whichever one I'm currently in.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ShaqDiesel posted:

Merle Haggard

Bakersfield outlaw is actually the correct answer.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Can't be USA because I already live there. Can't be mainland china coz I've already lived there. Top candidates are taiwan, Denmark, and Norway

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

the united states of america

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
San Lorenzo

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
http://oglaf.com/8legs/

:nws:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there are a lot of good countries but no best, you will never be happy with that autistic attitude

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

atlantis

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

nigeria

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Honestly if the USA had a public option I would complain about it a lot less.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
niger

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I can do the mide east coz I'm not actually gay--just kind of effeminate

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
America can't choose "america" or "the us" because they are too big. You guy swill have to choose one of your states instead

Rules of the game, gentlemen

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Zzulu posted:

America can't choose "america" or "the us" because they are too big. You guy swill have to choose one of your states instead

Rules of the game, gentlemen

vermont, oregon, colorado. virginia is the best if you ignore politics and demography though

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Fandyien posted:

vermont, oregon, colorado. virginia is the best if you ignore politics and demography though

It's Texas you human being

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah actually denmark or norway

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

It's Texas you human being

lol no

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Here are some factoids about all relevant countries for you to help in your decision

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_international_rankings_by_country

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

drat afghanistan takes the superlative for most heroin produced, most weed produced, most corrupt...sounds like a chil place

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Trinidad and tobago have sweet accent and killer BBQ / cooking traditions and methods

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i envy carribbean island ppl but only the white ones what live in walled off compounds

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It's not France at least I know that much

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

rezatahs posted:

yeah actually denmark or norway

That's the final destination--I gotta build up cred in Asia, Middle East, Africa, or central/south America first.

I'm a special ed masters student with a focus on English language earners with disabilities btw

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i envy all europeans but if i had to pick i'd go to italy or malta or spain or portugal over scandinavia.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
After looking at all the evidence, I've decided that it's Russia.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Scandinavia has a lot of cool things like freedom and prosperity and such but I recommend never going there on vacation because generally speaking, it's really boring and cold and small

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if swedish and norwegian movies and tv have taught me anything its that no amout of social democracy can make life less bleak

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also places that are 90%+ white people must be weird as gently caress whats the deal with that

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Russia.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
The only true and correct answer is the DPRK, aka North Korea.

Look at the facts.

The most handsome head of state.

The most powerful military.

National sports teams so superior, not even the Harlem Globe Trotters could beat them.

True equality for all.

Universal education and employment.

As we see, North Korea isn't just the Best Korea, but the best country under the heavens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wherever weed is legal

• Locked thread