Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Everything about the spartans are not greatly exaggerated by retarded armor designs, retarded back stories. From the agumentations, trainings and the functional aspects of the power armor, they do not stray too heavily from reality, a possible reality that may work. Not like the retarded poo poo you seen in warhammer and gears of war, gently caress that. Universial soldier got the supee soldier concept right, then they hosed up the movie with its simplistic plot and poor characters development. Halo and its expanded universe did everything right to flesh out the super soldier program, down to the consequences of kidnapping six years old from their parents.

So there you have it. Master Chief is the best super soldier there is and halo did everything right to tell the story.

Edit
The title of ths topic should have read "Master Chief is the best fictional super soldier"

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
get a life, dweeb

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Master Chef

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i did not read what you wrote but i'm posting in your thread. don't talk about video games here or in real life

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

enzeen posted:

get a life, dweeb

Sorry I poo poo on your warhammer bronie fan fic.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Sweet Tea posted:

i did not read what you wrote but i'm posting in your thread. don't talk about video games here or in real life

But lowtax plays video games. Why is it ok for him to do it? And isn't video games a staple diet for goons?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

enzeen posted:

get a life, dweeb

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Sorry your homoerotic milscifi of choice isn't extremely skulled enough to get its own thread op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

try posting in your own thread a few more times imo

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

Hingehead posted:

Sorry I poo poo on your warhammer bronie fan fic.
if it was real it would be way better than this thread

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Inevitable posted:

Master Chef

Imagine what the military could do if they made super chefs instead of super soldiers. They could feed entire battalions on their own with their elite tier cooking skills and power aprons could prevent any kitchen accidents from harming them.

What kind of children should we kidnap for super chefs?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't kidnap children

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Commoners posted:

What kind of children should we kidnap for super chefs?

slavs

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

enzeen posted:

if it was real it would be way better than this thread

Halo is poorly written, but 40k is an autistic 13 year old's idea of badass. gently caress warhammer forever, and none of you can ever make a defense of it that doesn't tacitly admit that you're a horrible nerd who has spent way too much time and money painting a bunch of overpriced plastic orks/space marines solely to engage in pedantic rules lawyering with other socially stunted shut-ins.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They keep giving Cortana bigger cyber tits and rear end.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

warhammer is dumb as gently caress

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Sweet Tea posted:

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

They keep giving Cortana bigger cyber tits and rear end.

this is what is keeping halo alive

Sweet Tea posted:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ever heard of ENDER WIGGIN?? yea i didn't fuckin think so

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

I don't think the world is ready for super borscht.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

BLARGHLE posted:

Halo is poorly written, but 40k is an autistic 13 year old's idea of badass. gently caress warhammer forever, and none of you can ever make a defense of it that doesn't tacitly admit that you're a horrible nerd who has spent way too much time and money painting a bunch of overpriced plastic orks/space marines solely to engage in pedantic rules lawyering with other socially stunted shut-ins.

this fictional universe..... it's so inconsistent.... nothing makes sense NOTHING MAKES SENSE HOW CAN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THIS poo poo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Harime Nui posted:

this fictional universe..... it's so inconsistent.... nothing makes sense NOTHING MAKES SENSE HOW CAN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THIS poo poo

Big explosions and big guns.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Harime Nui posted:

Finally, somebody who gets it!

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
cant even make sergeant major after how many alien races has he genocided? loving brokedick sluggard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

nomadologique posted:

ever heard of ENDER WIGGIN?? yea i didn't fuckin think so

Actually, Bean.

• Locked thread