Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Let's play a Simpsons game. I'm going to give plot summaries for three hypothetical episodes of Simpsons from this decade. Two are fake, one is real.

A. While reading Fifty Shades of Grey, Homer discovers he's into sadomasochism, much to Marge's dismay. Guest stars Wanda Sykes as School Therapist.

B. While working on a homework assignment, Lisa discovers that the Simpsons have a black slave ancestor, because it's not like Family Guy didn't already do that. Guest stars Wren T. Brown as Black Homer.

C. A video of Homer being harassed by the TSA goes viral, making Homer a star. Guest stars Ted Nugent as himself.

Answer: They were all real gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Lol what kind of idiot has watched any of the simpsons episodes from the past 10 years?

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Lol what kind of idiot has watched any of the simpsons episodes from the past 10 years?

Very rude first post, reported for thread making GBS threads

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The gently caress? Those are seriously all real? That's just sad.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Simpsons degraded in quality after season 15. And that's being generous. I wrote a school paper on it back in the 90ies when they covered relevant social and political topics. Nowadays it seems to be all just meh topics aimed at 10 year olds.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
they can't be all real, calling OP out right now!!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I thought for sure the last one was gonna be fake.

The other two sounded real cause fox had a wanda sykes show they were trying to desperately promote.

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Remember that time they were all out of Bort license plates? They should re use that joke again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Joey Gladstone posted:

Very rude first post, reported for thread making GBS threads

Credit where it's due, the op was funnier than anything the Simpsons has done in a long time.

• Locked thread