Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i'd make him work on my project car i never have time for.

actually gently caress that, i'd make him go to work for me so I could work on my car all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd probably see him and think, "gently caress, is that what I really look and sound like?!" Then kill him and then myself.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Guancho posted:

i'd make him work on my project car i never have time for.

actually gently caress that, i'd make him go to work for me so I could work on my car all day

Why not mold your clones into a frightening man-car

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

it's not gay if you gently caress your clone

so i'd probably gently caress my clone

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

two chicks at one time

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

freeze him and harvest his organs when I need them

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Probably what Reiker did. Catch up wish him luck and go our separate ways.

That or unite and find other clones to commit crimes that I can't be convicted of because I have witnesses of me being elsewhere at the time the crime was committed.

Like imagine the poo poo you could get away with. You could be on the other side of town talking to some police about something while the other you robs a jewelry store or some poo poo.

And when the police inquire you could be like "Impossible I was with officer so and so at the time!"

And they'd be like, "My god you were!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If there was another me to duo with in online games, the enemy team wouldn't stand a chance.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Wicker Man posted:

If there was another me to duo with in online games, the enemy team wouldn't stand a chance.

That'd work well too. I've always thought, if I had a team of me the poo poo I could get done.

MLG clones. Unison wouldn't even need to use teamspeak or poo poo would be like a mind link.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Al Borland posted:

That'd work well too. I've always thought, if I had a team of me the poo poo I could get done.

MLG clones. Unison wouldn't even need to use teamspeak or poo poo would be like a mind link.

Hell yeah. So frustrating to know how easily the tide can turn if there was only another teammate with your skills and same ideas.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That's actually a really good idea you could win those big video game tournaments that pay millions and that are usually won by Asians who share a hive mind anyway

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Use it to explore my inner neurosis and work out why the gently caress everyone thinks I am a weirdo. I get the feeling I will watch it interact with people and be all "Oh, that explains it"

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

That's actually a really good idea you could win those big video game tournaments that pay millions and that are usually won by Asians who share a hive mind anyway

Exactly except were 100% in sync so we'd select our roles from a bag before the tournament practice them to perfection and we'd have like perfect harmony in battle knowing our roles.

Not to mention unlike the hivemind asians we'd actually eat and sleep so we'd have that on our side too.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Identical twins exist. We'd probably do whatever they do.

Get in interesting threesomes.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Get my clone to wait outside in the bushes while I lure my wife into a dark bedroom. After we start getting it on, give a signal for my clone to walk in the front door, flick on the lights and scream "Honey, what the gently caress are you doing?"

I think she'd think it was funny.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
lotta people ITT want to gently caress and/or murder their identical twin siblings

i can't imagine what your childhoods must have been like

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Have my clone grow a really long beard and wait for a stormy night that I have some friends over for a party or something. Then excuse myself to go get something from the basement and have my clone burst in the front door in a shiny suit and grab the nearest friend and ask them today's date. Then run out screaming "I did it! I did it!"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Get paid lots of money to act out peoples' twincest fantasies. The money can be spent somewhat efficiently since we can wear each others' clothes and have the same taste in food.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Al Cowens posted:

Get paid lots of money to act out peoples' twincest fantasies. The money can be spent somewhat efficiently since we can wear each others' clothes and have the same taste in food.

What if the clone doesn't want to live with you? I mean would you seriously want to live and chill with yourself 24/7?

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Al Borland posted:

What if the clone doesn't want to live with you? I mean would you seriously want to live and chill with yourself 24/7?

Who does not love the sound of their own voice telling them exactly what they want to hear?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Al Borland posted:

We'd be so loaded we can afford to have our own places.

Lonos Oboe posted:

Who does not love the sound of their own voice telling them exactly what they want to hear?
Your own voice reverberating around in your skull is different than when you hear it from elsewhere which is what causes that common phenomenon where people hear their own voice on a recording (like voicemail) and are disgusted by the unfamiliar voice, as pointed out by someone else in this thread.
Also, this
http://io9.com/why-do-we-hate-seeing-photos-of-ourselves-1450081943

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

We'd be so loaded we can afford to have our own places.

Your own voice reverberating around in your skull is different than when you hear it from elsewhere which is what causes that common phenomenon where people hear their own voice on a recording (like voicemail) and are disgusted by the unfamiliar voice, as pointed out by someone else in this thread.
Also, this
http://io9.com/why-do-we-hate-seeing-photos-of-ourselves-1450081943

It's funny I was only explaining that to some actors the other day. I am always happy at how it blows peoples minds and changes their perceptions of everything.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Does that mean my clone wouldn't look sexy enough to gently caress

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
finger its butthole and give it AIDS.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Does that mean my clone wouldn't look sexy enough to gently caress

not to you personally maybe, but your gf/wife would probably still think both of you looked good

you could also fix this by making yourself used to other-people-photo you

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Science refuses to clone me because I apparently belong to a disgraceful bloodline.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

can i be invisible instead

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

not to you personally maybe, but your gf/wife would probably still think both of you looked good

you could also fix this by making yourself used to other-people-photo you
if we had sex would it be a hit on r/clonesgonewild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

InterFaced posted:

I'd just make him go to work so I could smoke weed all day.

Came to post this. Beaten already.

• Locked thread